4000 to Notts County Possible? (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Unbelievable level of support yet again. Let’s just hope Monday’s bottlers quickly transform into warriors. Lose this and we will be back to playing catch up!

rob9872

Anyone still waiting for tickets? Ordered our 3 on 23rd and usually only take approx a week to arrive but now nearly 2 weeks and only 3 days to the game so a little concerned.

SkyblueBri

Anyone still waiting for tickets? Ordered our 3 on 23rd and usually only take approx a week to arrive but now nearly 2 weeks and only 3 days to the game so a little concerned.
Yes I am I posted this on another thread “
Just got this reply “
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your email. Tickets are due to be printed today and should reach you by Thursday.

Should this not be the case please contact us again in order to arrange collection of duplicate tickets on the day of the game.

I hope this answers your query.

Many thanks,

Neil

rob9872

Yes I am I posted this on another thread “
Just got this reply “
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your email. Tickets are due to be printed today and should reach you by Thursday.

Should this not be the case please contact us again in order to arrange collection of duplicate tickets on the day of the game.

I hope this answers your query.

Many thanks,

Neil
Thanks Neil. I phoned them earlier and they pretty much said the same. Appeared less than bothered but said they' go straight to Cov who will contact me Friday ref collection at NC.

ceetee

Thanks Neil. I phoned them earlier and they pretty much said the same. Appeared less than bothered but said they' go straight to Cov who will contact me Friday ref collection at NC.
My outstanding ticket arrived today.
Although I bought it on Fri 23rd, the order wasn't processed until yesterday as indicated in the response from club to Bri

Mucca Mad Boys

Is there anymore left?

Just got back in from work and gutted I could be missing out on this

Tommo72

Ok so best Pubs for tomoz?

Hooters gets over busy so gonna give it a miss, other options? The bars down by the canal near the station are fine but I haven’t seen them overly busy yet at a Cov Away game? I see the Sports Bar at NFFC is opening, anyone been there?

edgy

Tommo, The Brewhouse & Kitchen is a decent base if the weather is good. Decent outside area on the river bank. 5 mins walk to ground.

Linky: Google Maps

Joelly

Ok so best Pubs for tomoz?

Hooters gets over busy so gonna give it a miss, other options? The bars down by the canal near the station are fine but I haven’t seen them overly busy yet at a Cov Away game? I see the Sports Bar at NFFC is opening, anyone been there?

Waterfront, Canal House and a Spoons all on the canal on the edge of the city centre. 5 mins walk from station tops. 15 min walk from pubs to ground.

Tommo72

Waterfront, Canal House and a Spoons all on the canal on the edge of the city centre. 5 mins walk from station tops. 15 min walk from pubs to ground.

Yeh done them before but haven’t seen them get overly busy tbh, been a bit flat in previous Away games.

wingy

There's two or three decent ones over the road from trent bridge on the junction.
They were well frequented the last time we took this many .

letsallsingtogether

We could never sell our allocation at the Villa & Leicester so can't see us selling out our allocation for Notts County no way o_O
Seriously?
I had to buy tickets of a tout for a City Villa game.
Also been to several other Vile games that were sold out.
Leicester at the crispbbowl always sold out.
Also games like WBA and Brum been to a few of those that were sell outs.

Tommo72

Seriously?
I had to buy tickets of a tout for a City Villa game.
Also been to several other Vile games that were sold out.
Leicester at the crispbbowl always sold out.
Also games like WBA and Brum been to a few of those that were sell outs.

Think he was having a laugh mate, we didn’t sell out for a Monday Sky game at Festa once, was about 1800 there.

Grendel

Think he was having a laugh mate, we didn’t sell out for a Monday Sky game at Festa once, was about 1800 there.

I’ve been to Villa Park and Filbert Street before and we’ve had terrible followings. Once at a cup game at wolves there was about 300 there.

wantageskyblue

I’ve been to Villa Park and Filbert Street before and we’ve had terrible followings. Once at a cup game at wolves there was about 300 there.
I’m with Grendel on this one, we didn’t sell out at Leicester on many occasions, the last one that springs to mind is when Clingan missed a penalty. Villa used to be poor too in the 80s and early 90s. I went to a replay match at molineux in the FA Cup where a few hundred of us were stood on the South Bank in the 80s I think we won but the memory isn’t what it used to be due to kids, alcohol etc. Point is our support is great now given where we are but it wasn’t always this way.

Westendlad

We've always had crap followings against clubs whose fans have a reputation....Yet games at the likes of MK, Palace we fill the place.......Wonder if we would have the same following tomorrow if it was Forest ?

Users who are viewing this thread