4000 to Notts County Possible? (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

can we sell out our 4000 allocation? £20 for adults, £7 under 18’s, £1 under 12’s. Tickets on sale Monday and i’ll Be taking all the family for the first time this season. PUSB lets be loud and proud and get another 3 points

Otis

For sure. Easy to get to, not far away and a massive game for both teams.

Will sell out easily.

Adge

I think we took around 4,000 under Pressley one year. We lost 3-0 and I’ve not seen a worse performance since
Yep, that was an absolute stinker that I’ve still not recovered from!
Depends if we can keep the momentum going till then regarding numbers, but shouldn’t be to far away from 4000. Not sure the away end holds that many though?

SkyBlueSoul

I always look out for this one because my old man lives in Nottingham. If it makes general sale I'll be getting tickets for sure.

The fact this is fairly easy to get to always makes this feel a bit like MK Dons for me, where we generally snap up all the tickets we can get our hands on. Add in the fact its vs a title rival and yeah, I think we could hit 4k

pusbccfc

They sold their allocation but apparently could have had another 500.

Astute

Was thinking of going with a mate. Just checked the trains. £85.60 and would have to leave just after 7 and get back after midnight. Or just under 4 hours drive but then my mate couldn't drink. Sounds like a weekend away in Nottingham. Would be cheaper to drive and stay in a hotel.

ceetee

Daughter's house within walking distance................................... thankfully in the opposite direction to Hooters

pastythegreat

Was thinking of going with a mate. Just checked the trains. £85.60 and would have to leave just after 7 and get back after midnight. Or just under 4 hours drive but then my mate couldn't drink. Sounds like a weekend away in Nottingham. Would be cheaper to drive and stay in a hotel.
There are coaches going from the Wallace for £11

Not that I'm trying to talk you out of a weekend away like, just letting you know!

Astute

Not that I'm trying to talk you out of a weekend away like, just letting you know!
I sometimes travel to Coventry so I can go on a coach with the lads. But it is quicker for me to drive to Nottingham and would be going with a mate.

Just in case you don't know a local game for me is Carlisle away :smuggrin:

Adge

Good price aswell! Think they are doing them for the remaining away games aswell. Cheaper and better than giving your money to Sisu.....

Sky Blue Harry H

I sometimes travel to Coventry so I can go on a coach with the lads. But it is quicker for me to drive to Nottingham and would be going with a mate.

Just in case you don't know a local game for me is Carlisle away :smuggrin:

You don't know who the City fan from Preston area is do you ?- seems to follow CCFC (but likes Blackburn, too?). He was at the Crewe game, and he sort of adopted us, came with us to a different pub (the first ran out of lager!) then said he had found some new friends and toddled off to the far end of the pub! I was too busy drinking lager, clearing sky blue smoke residue from my lungs (classy work lads!) to listen to what he was on aboiut, but seemed a nice enough bloke (if a bit lonely!)

Sky Blue Harry H

One of my favourite away days (the Grealish game, aside) but going to miss it as am in Barcelona - kidnapping Messi (as promised on another thread). I have just checked Ryanair's hand luggage measurements, and he should just fit in, though I may have to gag him to avoid detection at customs.

lifeskyblue

One of my favourite away days (the Grealish game, aside) but going to miss it as am in Barcelona - kidnapping Messi (as promised on another thread). I have just checked Ryanair's hand luggage measurements, and he should just fit in, though I may have to gag him to avoid detection at customs.

I will have a fast car waiting at airport to bring him to the Ricoh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread