21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (5 Viewers)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Just listened to the full MR interview after the QPR game. He said there "might" be another player coming in and then corrected himself to there "WILL" be another player coming in. No clues as to who but deffo 1 more in.
Ronaldo has changed his mind after watching the United game as Roy Keane suggested he may do and decided to join the title push, my only question is…..is he good enough for us

pipkin73

So we are getting better! Ronaldinho coming out of retirement woulddo so much better for out team than Ronaldo would!
If you going to keep this crap up, making out i said anything of the sort then coming out of retirement is Zidane, said he always had a soft touch for us and Max convinced him we were a great team and worthwhile making a comeback for.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

If you going to keep this crap up, making out i said anything of the sort then coming out of retirement is Zidane, said he always had a soft touch for us and Max convinced him we were a great team and worthwhile making a comeback for.
How about, right this is the best one yet…… I dont think anyone has seen any links at all yet….. Elliot Watt…..

lord_garrincha

Just browsing what's been happening (and so far failing) at Ipswich and see their local press say they are trying to buy Sam Morsy (M'Boro_ and Christian Walton, the Brighton keeper - who we couldn't afford (supposedly?) Mad the money/players they've been spending/accruing.
Just saw on sky sports that Ipswich are signing 'Yashin' Walton til January.

Obviously written off the lad they signed from Salford... I'm sure Christian will be able to keep them up!

no_loyalty

Just listened to the full MR interview after the QPR game. He said there "might" be another player coming in and then corrected himself to there "WILL" be another player coming in. No clues as to who but deffo 1 more in.

Todd Kane would be the obvious one.

Garryb80

Just saw on sky sports that Ipswich are signing 'Yashin' Walton til January.

Obviously written off the lad they signed from Salford... I'm sure Christian will be able to keep them up!
But isn't he better than moore?? Some on here will need to buy Ipswich season tickets now given their summer obsession with him

Terry Gibson's perm

When I clicked on Walton he was also linked to Forest and Derby who must want lots of goalies .

Sky Blue Harry H

I’m sure they would. If there was any interest in them

I know they are never going to be loved, far from it, but some owners have made worse decisions from a financial standpoint. I just wish we could get to a position where they would sell - although looking at some people who buy football clubs, you wonder what 'decent' owners are out there.

Hobo

Because he knows until a deal is done it is not done.

My worry is it depends on someone going out and I wouldnt put money on that.

higgs

Birmingham could be in with a shout of the play offs this season now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

My blues pal has been having some back and forth and told me he’s better than every striker we have 🤣

He probably is.

Grendel

He scored 7 in 19 last season - our top scorer finished on 7

his age is against him but he was never relying on pace anyway and would be great to work with younger players

Users who are viewing this thread