21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (12 Viewers)

better days

Anything further been afoot that you've heard of @better days ? I'm hopeful we might ship out about four players including Jobello and Hillsner.
Only what I have previously said
A few lads want to go out to get game time but I guess poker is being played with clubs who might want to take them over what they will have to pay towards their wages etc for loans or possible fees if one is wanted on a permanent
As for incoming I still haven't heard anything concrete but Robins says he is pretty certain we have one coming in

SlowerThanPlatt

Do you mean NL?
There isn't a window as far as I know

No Football League, don’t know about Tavares but Drysdale needs a strong season at League 1 level if he’s ever going to get into the thinking here. He turns 22 in November so I don’t see any benefit in playing in the 23s

Grendel

No Football League, don’t know about Tavares but Drysdale needs a strong season at League 1 level if he’s ever going to get into the thinking here. He turns 22 in November so I don’t see any benefit in playing in the 23s

he’s injured isn’t he?

better days

EFL is the same as PL so closing tomorrow
Don't know extent of Drysdale's problem but he came off at HT on Tuesday for the U23s and left in a protective boot

Sky Blue Harry H

Watching Notts County at Wrexham (lino has missed the Wrexham attack being offside at least 4 times in the first half an hour) Not cost them yet! Haha right on cue Wrexham score and lino rules it out.

AStonesThrow

EFL is the same as PL so closing tomorrow
Don't know extent of Drysdale's problem but he came off at HT on Tuesday for the U23s and left in a protective boot
Could work in his favour potentially though. Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen but should we encounter a defensive injury or two through the season, he may just get his chance to step up by still being here.

What’s the likelihood of Shipley leaving looking like? And would I be right in assuming it’d most likely be a permanent deal if he does? Although I rate Shipley’s loyalty, I fear his career will just stagnate if he stays here and he’ll eventually leave on a free and wind up in the lower leagues

better days

Could work in his favour potentially though. Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen but should we encounter a defensive injury or two through the season, he may just get his chance to step up by still being here.

What’s the likelihood of Shipley leaving looking like? And would I be right in assuming it’d most likely be a permanent deal if he does? Although I rate Shipley’s loyalty, I fear his career will just stagnate if he stays here and he’ll eventually leave on a free and wind up in the lower leagues
All up in the air at the moment but we'll know tomorrow I guess
Shippers and the other fringe guys who are fully fit need to be playing

Users who are viewing this thread