21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (13 Viewers)

rob9872

Return of the Max

giphy.gif

BlueyBoy

For one Ohare
For two Walker
For three Hamer
For four Osti
For five Kelly
You know what Im not gonna keep naming players because Im sure everyone knows the players that were better including you Boosh/Grendel whoever you are
what tosh!! ohare cant hit a barndoor walker is lazy hamer went missing ostigard very overrated and kelly cant pass!! maxi scored a lot of important goals and we played 100x better when he played

Esoterica

I don’t remember a troll pre-season quite as heavy as this one. Not even any good ones. There’s enough dickheads on here as it is without people actively pretending to be. I guess it’s a sign we’re successful again. Come on Knowl, get GMK cranked up again. You know Texasholdem is still bashing his F5 key to see if it’s back up.

TomS91

I don’t remember a troll pre-season quite as heavy as this one. Not even any good ones. There’s enough dickheads on here as it is without people actively pretending to be. I guess it’s a sign we’re successful again. Come on Knowl, get GMK cranked up again. You know Texasholdem is still bashing his F5 key to see if it’s back up.
Any chance of the mods being a bit more heavy handed with obvious trolls? Every thread is taken over by them.

skyblu3sk

Have to say it is getting a bit out of hand I'm used to the usual muppets but struggling to get to real opinions without some boring prick sending the thread off on a tangent cause they think it makes them clever... they must have dull lives.

mark82

How about the mods having the power to tag posts with some sort of troll tag. Then giving us a troll switch to turn these comments off and on, so we can clearly see the useful football bits, without the schoolboy insult noise?

You could block people. If you click on a username it should give an ignore button. If you use that you won't see any more of a user's posts.

covcity4life

Max has gone he's moved on and was a good servant to the club ,but he's not here and the club have moved on.
Both max lovers and haters nees tonrelaise this. They bring him up thrn accuse everyone else of being obsessed when they reply

It's boring

Had a brilliant time wirh us and I'll root for him at next club. Now let's talk about cov signings plz

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

You could block people. If you click on a username it should give an ignore button. If you use that you won't see any more of a user's posts.
Issue with that is, some of the people who get involved in the constant back and forth about politics/petty arguments etc also are significant contributors so you will end up with a fairly barren forum if you have them all on ignore. I want to see the football chat, I don't want to see people acting like 12 year olds

ccfc_Tom

Issue with that is, some of the people who get involved in the constant back and forth about politics/petty arguments etc also are significant contributors so you will end up with a fairly barren forum if you have them all on ignore. I want to see the football chat, I don't want to see people acting like 12 year olds
I blocked Ccfcisparks but he started this thread so I had to unblock again..

Users who are viewing this thread