21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (3 Viewers)

larry_david

I'm very curious as to who our new lwb will be. You'd imagine Reid is long term so another loan? Gonna be Sam isn't it.

procdoc

Can’t see McCallum getting anywhere near the Norwich team so makes sense for him to come back to us and continue his development

Hertsccfc

Can't believe we could afford McCallum on a permanent transfer. His value will have gone up considerably in the last year. Would like it to happen but another loan would be good, although I suspect still unlikely.

Reactions: PVA

no_loyalty

Is there any news regarding Walsh and Patterson? I believe Bristol City have done a U turn on Baker, and have offered him a new deal.

D

Deleted member 11652

Alkhen

Gyo would be a great signing. If we can get him on a decent deal spread over time and with clauses a million wouldn't be too steep. The lad has raw potential and all the physical attributes. You don't get called up to a decent international side if you don't.

If we pull off Gyo and manage to get back Sam and Osti we are nearly there. Dream world would be Walsh, Patterson and a CB. Would be a strong gelled squad. Not really any total gambles

long way home

I think Walsh and Paterson have been in talks but can see Swansea getting both. Next week I can see us announcing a few which will make is clearer the path MR is taking.

Platnauer

Long time reader, first time poster here.
I may be feeling over optimistic with how England are performing in the Euro's, but I would like if this scenario could play out in next week or two:
Sell Allen for a reasonable fee (200-250k) to Lg.1 clubs linked. Move Kasta and Jobello on frees. Reckon that could realease 8-10k per week in wages, plus money from Allen fee.
Sign Walsh and Bright on 6k and 3k respectively?
I reckon Walsh could play further forward in a box midfield if asked and would be ahead of Sheaf (fitness permitting) for a holding role. You would be gambling on Bright having grown up in last 2 years, but a bench spot pushing O'Hare as AM could play well.
Thoughts?

D

Deleted member 11652

I may be feeling over optimistic with how England are performing in the Euro's, but I would like if this scenario could play out in next week or two:
Sell Allen for a reasonable fee (200-250k) to Lg.1 clubs linked. Move Kasta and Jobello on frees. Reckon that could realease 8-10k per week in wages, plus money from Allen fee.
I reckon Walsh could play further forward in a box midfield if asked and would be ahead of Sheaf (fitness permitting) for a holding role. You would be gambling on Bright having grown up in last 2 years, but a bench spot pushing O'Hare as AM could play well.
Thoughts?

Ffs Dongo

Ccfcisparks

Thoughts?
Walsh would want more than 6k and nobody would touch bright with a barge pole at 3k

D

Deleted member 11652

Thoughts?

I reckon Bright will be after more than £3k. I don’t see any reason why a league one club would not go after Jamie Allen. He’s proven quality at that level. The type of player Sunderland should look at rather than the shite they usually get

Platnauer

I'm very curious as to who our new lwb will be. You'd imagine Reid is long term so another loan? Gonna be Sam isn't it.
I think I could stretch to one more year of McCallum on season loan deal. He suits our style too well. Gives coaches a chance to see what they have in Reid. However, likely Norwich sink back to Championship for next season so I feel he will get a run there long term.

ms639

Any news on what’s happened with Jamie Patterson? Last I saw, Luke Steele appeared to confirm it, all gone quiet since?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larry_david

Any news on what’s happened with Jamie Patterson? Last I saw, Luke Steele appeared to confirm it, all gone quiet since?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Off to Swansea if you believe the efl zone. Either way the Patterson thing hasn't excited me at all. If he wasn't from cov would anyone even care?

mark82

Off to Swansea if you believe the efl zone. Either way the Patterson thing hasn't excited me at all. If he wasn't from cov would anyone even care?

Yes, 100%. He's a good player. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't come though, will be other options.

Users who are viewing this thread