21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (8 Viewers)

larry_david

See the shrews said the marosi signings been going on for ages yet the informed and insider experience zone posted it after that other website had.

Monty

I wonder if we are awaiting for the new kit to be released beforr announcing new players. When will the new kit be announced I would guess when the new shop and ticket office open. So any ideas when the new shop will be completed?

KenilworthSkyBlue

No doubt he'll delete that Moore tweet when he reads here. See he announced we'd signed Patterson the other day then deleted it 🤣

When called out on the Paterson Tweet he insinuated an ITK contact had told him that Paterson was signing but it turned out it wasn't true and that he had no knowledge of Steele Instagram comments. He's utterly shameless.

CDK

Someone explain the Sheaf situation? It’s bloody confusing. Surly that was the easiest one to announce. However I’m not a massive fan to be fair.
Sheaf is the one that should have been announced checked the gunners site and now not on there players list.so what is happening?

Legia Sky Blue

So why are we the only club who have to wait for the magical 1st July before signing or announcing?
Since when has that been a thing?
It doesn't seem to be the case for Shrewsbury for example.

Are we the only club doing this? Remind me who Blackburn, Bournemouth, Derby, Fulham, Forest, Reading, Sheff Utd and West Brom have signed?

Legia Sky Blue

You didn't read Samo's post to which I was replying then where he was bemoaning the fact that we are the 'only' club doing this.

Incidentally most of the signings made by the others are dross. I would rather we sign the right players than just getting people in for the sake of it.

Northeast sky blue

You didn't read Samo's post to which I was replying then where he was bemoaning the fact that we are the 'only' club doing this.

Incidentally most of the signings made by the others are dross. I would rather we sign the right players than just getting people in for the sake of it.
Sorry no I didn't and yes mostly

mark82

Just had a chat with someone with Man U connections
If Brandon Williams goes out on loan it will be to a decent PL club
Oh well 😐

Yeah, that one was a non-starter for sure. Think there's more in the Gilmour one, but still doesn't mean we'll get him.

Reactions: TTG

Great_Expectations

Too much negativity and panic on here. It’s annoying to read (so much so it’s driven me to quote myself).

Everything I posted below on Saturday still stands.

Definitely not time to panic on the lack of signings front. We know we were in for Collins and Paterson, two players who would improve the squad, and the starting XI in the case of Paterson. We also know we’ve reached out re Gilmour. All signs of positive intent.

We also heard from Boddy directly that things are happening.

Plus we are fairly sure Sheaf and Dinanga have signed.

And it’s the Euros so it’ll slow things down.

And overall it’s a very different market this year and more of a buyers one, which may have an impact on players speed in agreeing terms.

Samo

Are we the only club doing this? Remind me who Blackburn, Bournemouth, Derby, Fulham, Forest, Reading, Sheff Utd and West Brom have signed?

Well we seem to be the only club who has said it!

Skybluedownunder

That highly rated Chelsea CB Levi Colwill which someone mentioned in here is going to Huddersfield on loan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Too much negativity and panic on here. It’s annoying to read (so much so it’s driven me to quote myself).

Everything I posted below on Saturday still stands.
Might be wrong but I think it was early July last year when we signed our first player McFadzean quickly followed by Callum O’Hare the next was mid July and it snowballed then throughout that month and mid August. It’s still June ffs what’s the panic.

procdoc

Might be wrong but I think it was early July last year when we signed our first player McFadzean quickly followed by Callum O’Hare the next was mid July and it snowballed then throughout that month and mid August. It’s still June ffs what’s the panic.
Fadz played for us in league one so not sure how you’re working this out

Users who are viewing this thread