21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (4 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

I have a feeling we will get 2 in.

MR always plays his cards close to his chest. And its panic week, loads of out of contract players that played hardball all summer will now rather take a contract offer of 6k a week than fuck and all.

Also reckon we will see 4 go out

Pask
Jobello
Hillsner
Drysdale

skybluegod

I have a feeling we will get 2 in.

MR always plays his cards close to his chest. And its panic week, loads of out of contract players that played hardball all summer will now rather take a contract offer of 6k a week than fuck and all.

Also reckon we will see 4 go out

Pask
Jobello
Hillsner
Drysdale

Personally think we will be stuck with Hilsner and jobello. Gonna be a struggle to offload them.

Alkhen

You can still sign unattached players after the transfer window closes can’t you?
Yeah you can but I cant remember the last time signing an unattached player so late worked. They usually come miles behind fitness wise.

Can't see it being in Robins plans

slowpoke

This window which has a week to run is going to be very interesting all sorts of players not fixed up and lots of EFL clubs at the bare bones squad wise the lack of finance due to covid is becoming clear.
Reading what MR has said I’m hopeful he will bring another in good time to do so with the international brake to get newbies up to our high fitness levels.

ceetee

This window which has a week to run is going to be very interesting all sorts of players not fixed up and lots of EFL clubs at the bare bones squad wise the lack of finance due to covid is becoming clear.
Reading what MR has said I’m hopeful Robins will bring another in
And a lot of those players will be of higher proven ability than some of our surplus

shmmeee

Don’t see why another tram would take one of the bomb squad on and pay a fraction of the wage. Win win for everyone, we reduce costs, they get a cheap player, player gets fitness and in the shop window.

Ccfcisparks

Perhaps Jetro Williams a LWB who has previously been at Newcastle and Galatasaray but fallen off recently market valued at around 2.25 mil, free agent, the only issue I can see is wages and selection issues between him and Maatsen
Giovanni Van Bronckhorst is also a free agent and without a club. Worth a look?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Perhaps Muhamed Besic, recently released from Everton, 28 year old DM didnt really get a look in and is valued at 1.25 mil, could be a good squad player and brings a bit of versatility being able to play CB and RB, has played 52 games in the Championship and 46 in the premier league, teams he has featured for include Sheffield United, Middlesborough and Everton

SkyBlueGuy

Perhaps Jetro Williams a LWB who has previously been at Newcastle and Galatasaray but fallen off recently market valued at around 2.25 mil, free agent, the only issue I can see is wages and selection issues between him and Maatsen

Yeah, not sure chelsea would be happy about that, pretty sure Maatsen has come to be first choice. He does have some good experience, but I also think wages (even if getting a bit desperate) might be an issue. Also, his middle name is Sexer 😅

Users who are viewing this thread