21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Tbf didn't Adebola go out on loan at a not particularly young age and came back 10x the player. Not saying that would happen with Dacosta though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

He needs proper one to one coaching and instruction probably with a French speaker, a loan spell won't change the missing fundamentals. Maybe we could rehire Max as a translator

higgs

Cambridge injury crisis in defence, capt and main stay cb out for a while amongst other injuries. Gonna put 2 and 2 together here and say Drysdale could go back there on loan in league 1. Would be a good opportunity for him to impress.
Sounds like a plan

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Legia Sky Blue

I’m just as concerned about Hamer and O’Hare exiting this window. They have both got off to great starts…..

Completely with you on this. Would happily bring no more players in if it guaranteed Hamer & O'Hare remain here after the window closes. Losing one of them (particularly O'Hare) would have the same deflating effect on our season as when McSheffrey went to Blues, having had a good start that season too.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Gardner going to forest on loan from its. Can’t think he would have been perfect for us in the middle.
I think Sheaf and Hamer are growing a presence quite well, I think all we need is someone young who can play 3rd fiddle while we wait for Eccles and Kelly, of whom would be content to be 5th choice to a degree.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Would have taken him

giphy.gif

skyblueinswansea

Thats true though just because someone has never/hardly played a position doesn’t mean they don’t know how

phil Neville hardly ever played left back for Everton due to establishing himself in centre mid and Leighton Baines being around, but whenever he played there for Man Utd he did a good job. Could just be that Kane has the versatility just qpr havent required him to use it.

PVA

Lb, Rb same position right just opposite side of the pitch I mean when I played I used to switch to each side and it would feel the same

Yes but, correct me if I'm wrong, you aren't/weren't a professional footballer being paid thousands of pounds to play that position properly as your job.

Legia Sky Blue

Thats true though just because someone has never/hardly played a position doesn’t mean they don’t know how
[/QUOT

We were also told Da Costa could fill in at left back so I'm not convinced? He doesn't seem a good fit for us, particularly with his disciplinary issues so I hope this is yet another baseless rumour.

Sky Blue Pete

What do we think then? Got to be lots of players available out of contract and others clubs will be looking to off load who won’t play.
Quite excited

Users who are viewing this thread