21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (4 Viewers)

shmmeee

Says: Hilßner told to find a new club, we are looking at a CB and LWB but CM might depend on getting people out the door, Bright was never in the dog house and was out for personal reasons.

Quality content

SlowerThanPlatt

Hopefully we can get rid of Hilssner and Jobello soon or they’ll have to play in our 23s taking up actual U23 players places. Like Kastaneer which was a farce, he didn’t want to be there, the coaches and players didn’t want him there but we had to play him

skybluegod

Hopefully we can get rid of Hilssner and Jobello soon or they’ll have to play in our 23s taking up actual U23 players places. Like Kastaneer which was a farce, he didn’t want to be there, the coaches and players didn’t want him there but we had to play him

Sorry - why do they have to play? Surely we can just make them train by themselves? Not great for the players admittedly but is there an actual reason that they have to play?

SlowerThanPlatt

Sorry - why do they have to play? Surely we can just make them train by themselves? Not great for the players admittedly but is there an actual reason that they have to play?

To keep them fit so they can get a new club, they’re training with the 23s atm so unless they can sort a new club that’s where they’ll stay

skybluegod

To keep them fit so they can get a new club, they’re training with the 23s atm so unless they can sort a new club that’s where they’ll stay

Ah fair enough, sorry I thought you meant they HAD to play, rather than us keeping them fit enough to get somewhere else. Makes more sense! Cheers!

SlowerThanPlatt

John Dawkins claiming we’ve spent most of our budget on Waghorn and that’s pissed off some of the squad. Couldn’t afford Cranie apparently

shmmeee

Rumours at Derby’s end was they couldn’t keep Waghorn because they can’t offer more than £11.5k/wk

Said it before, he’s a decent player but two strikers weren’t close to our priority and if the budget all went there it’s criminal.

Brighton Sky Blue

Rumours at Derby’s end was they couldn’t keep Waghorn because they can’t offer more than £11.5k/wk

Said it before, he’s a decent player but two strikers weren’t close to our priority and if the budget all went there it’s criminal.

Making someone of his age the highest paid player at the club by some distance would go completely against how Robins has generally conducted his business. I don't deny he'll be on a fair whack but even so

shmmeee

I don’t mind him guessing but when fans think it has some merit it pisses me off. Especially when it’s proof that Sisu don’t care and have given no budget. Not that it’s a huge budget
The only reason crainie isn’t being offered a contract is hes too old and not good enough

Do you reckon we’ll be signing another player permanently then?

SlowerThanPlatt

I don’t mind him guessing but when fans think it has some merit it pisses me off. Especially when it’s proof that Sisu don’t care and have given no budget. Not that it’s a huge budget
The only reason crainie isn’t being offered a contract is hes too old and not good enough

They would have known his age before taking him on trial, it’s not a secret

Users who are viewing this thread