2023-24 New Kit Thread (4 Viewers)

skybluestub

Probably clutching at straws, as no announcement regarding shirt sponsors yet, but the 21/22 kit was launched 9th July (Friday). Maybe this week's the week! 🤞

oakey

I was in the club shop yesterday and asked about new kit.
I was told they have no idea when the kit will be shown, released or available. But it will be pre-orders first then in shop.
Looks unlikely you'll get one before August IMO. Possibly last week of July if we're lucky.
Also told new merchandise is expected "sometime in next couple of months".

skybluestub

I was told they have no idea when the kit will be shown, released or available. But it will be pre-orders first then in shop.
Looks unlikely you'll get one before August IMO.
Boo, back to wishing for a new signing or Hamer contract announcement :)

The Nomad

Looks unlikely you'll get one before August IMO. Possibly last week of July if we're lucky.
Amateurish

stgeorge1966

FFS wanted it before I go on holiday 21st July, fucking amateurs.

Every other club has released new kits

SISU OUT

Balli001

They could possibly have been advised to say that by the powers that be. I imagine its the only question they get asked on an hourly basis

iflynno

Why is the club shop even open what is there to sell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fergusons_Beard

f86a193c034c21415226d42bd4bb6a4c.png

This is the new Werder Bremen Hummel shirt.

After already having this ‘template’ I hope to fuck we haven’t got this in a skyblue, navy colour way…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AOM

After already having this ‘template’ I hope to fuck we haven’t got this in a skyblue, navy colour way…

I do like that. Think it would be nice in green and black for an away kit
Can't see us having the same home design again

Alkhen

I do know what you mean, although I feel like it would be a shame to miss out on that proper remake after we had the 2020 shirt. feel like this template is a lot cleaner that that one. Wonder if they could release a fan shirt version of this template as well as a real shirt

Skybluedownunder

Seeming as Doug’s brother is tweeting ‘join the journey’ someone should shut him up by telling him to put in his own pocket and sponsor the club and to ‘join the journey’
I don’t have Twitter so someone else go for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KarmicChris

wish we’d have gone for the proper half and half, not the faded transition we had a couple of years ago. Although that kit is still 🔥.
We’ve gotta be one of the last Hummel users to release this year, sponsor must have something to do with it?
We’re playing MK end of July so we’ll have to play in something

Saddlebrains

wish we’d have gone for the proper half and half, not the faded transition we had a couple of years ago. Although that kit is still 🔥.
We’ve gotta be one of the last Hummel users to release this year, sponsor must have something to do with it?
We’re playing MK end of July so we’ll have to play in something

Depends if Dougs stopped asking for millions to sponsor the shirt

djr8369

I thought it was Coventry Building Society anyway? The training tops looked nice with that sponsor
GIMOC (I think?) said they pulled out as King took the piss with what he was asking for. Could well be bollocks but with no sponsor announced yet people are wondering.

Saddlebrains

I thought it was Coventry Building Society anyway? The training tops looked nice with that sponsor

It was, hence the training tops, Wembley jackets etc

Then Doug in his corporate thinking Harrods etc would be queuing up to sponsor us moment of madness thought he could get someone else in for more

Cap In hand back to CBS last I heard. Lets hope so, because that would look sublime on a shirt I feel

SkyBlueSoul

Doug's annoyed with Coventry Building Society. Wanted £1m a letter so they said fuck you, we'll just put CBS and it's all kicked off

larry_david

Cambridge and notts county kit reveal today. So we aren't alone, although they've revealed it...so we now are

Users who are viewing this thread