2023-24 New Kit Thread (6 Viewers)

David O'Day

Told you, Dougs took the piss with a sponsor

CBS were lined up months ago. He now wants more money for it and theyve said get fucked

Blokes not got a clue

'we need more revenue generated'

Doesnt release a kit until start of the season. Mug
your council source tell you that ;)

AJB1983

If we do then the sponsor has to be in red, if it’s CBS of course.
proper homage to 87 then.
Excited to see what they’ll be now, and the keeper kits. Hope I’m not disappointed

Hobo

Perhaps we can get Glazepta back as a shirt sponsor and really go retro?

Hobo

Who are Glazepta? googled them and still no idea, it just shows who they sponsor.
Nobody really knew at the time 😂. Pens seem to be in my memory - but I wouldn't rely on that? 😂

ajsccfc

Nobody really knew at the time 😂. Pens seem to be in my memory - but I wouldn't rely on that? 😂

Tallon is the one you're thinking of, same kit but different season I guess?

aHg4z4R.png

AOM

New training gear looks decent

1688480422746.png

1688480451970.png

Wonder if it hints at a navy and white away kit?
Last seasons training was pretty much the same colours as the away kit

AJB1983

What I like is that the badges on the training kit are the single line colour - like some of the recent away kits had.
Maybe this will be replicated on the home shirt too?

JimmyHillsbeard

Glazepta I think was double glazing?

They made rubber seals. Two main uses 1) for double glazed windows. 2) the rubber shock absorbers used in sports equipment - they were the sole supplier worldwide to Duncan Fearnley cricket bats in the 1980s - who used the rubber strips in the handles of their bats - which was a surprisingly big deal. Owned by local businessman Jim Marshall. Before City he sponsored amateur and youth football team South Leam Dynamoes who were instantly renamed Glazepta Dynamoes (the first such rebrand in English football which caused a bit of a fuss in the Mid Warks and Cov Minor football leagues).

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What I like is that the badges on the training kit are the single line colour - like some of the recent away kits had.
Maybe this will be replicated on the home shirt too?

Hope not, it looks cheap.

AJB1983

Users who are viewing this thread