2023-24 New Kit Thread (5 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

West Orchards ffs at least make it believable if you're going to make shit up

Like i do

Skyblueweeman

Looking to attract an new crowd next season. Football is no longer just a 'mans' game so we've got a female to model the actual kit we'll be wearing next season which will cost £150 each. No badge, no sponsor...quite visionary if you ask me....

Screenshot 2023-06-29 133042.jpg

Skyblueweeman

What if the adults in question are very short?
Hai Hello GIF

AOM

“There will be a number of new retail products and product lines available in the coming weeks and months, which will increase the range and quality of merchandise for fans in an important area of the Club, alongside other exciting developments which will be announced soon.”

I live in hope this means more retro stuff in the club shop. Think that would sell pretty well

Saddlebrains

Told you, Dougs took the piss with a sponsor

CBS were lined up months ago. He now wants more money for it and theyve said get fucked

Blokes not got a clue

'we need more revenue generated'

Doesnt release a kit until start of the season. Mug

Skybluedownunder

Told you, Dougs took the piss with a sponsor

CBS were lined up months ago. He now wants more money for it and theyve said get fucked

Blokes not got a clue

'we need more revenue generated'

Doesnt release a kit until start of the season. Mug

Coventry building society looks so good on the training kit as well, very disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AOM

Saddlebrains

Do you know that for a fact?

I know he veto'd it as thinking he could get more money elsewhere. Like with the boxes, ST's etc.

Maybe it can be resolved lets hope so, but that's the hold up on the kit reveal. The actual kit itself is ready to be distributed its just sponsor less

ccfcricoh

I know he veto'd it as thinking he could get more money elsewhere. Like with the boxes, ST's etc.

Maybe it can be resolved lets hope so, but that's the hold up on the kit reveal. The actual kit itself is ready to be distributed its just sponsor less
To be fair though, he has got more money from STs, he most definitely will from boxes so why wont it work in this instance.

I also dont get the issue with a delay anyway, who out there would buy a top today but wont if its released next week instead?! the delay wont impact sales.

Sick Boy

Have we still got the number of the supplier who gave us the Leicester merchandise to sell as our own?

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

cooperskyblue

To be fair though, he has got more money from STs, he most definitely will from boxes so why wont it work in this instance.

I also dont get the issue with a delay anyway, who out there would buy a top today but wont if its released next week instead?! the delay wont impact sales.
Completely agree with you. I think the positive is we have an owner who is atleast trying to get the best deals for the club. Whether that be player sales (Vik), the CBS stadium deal and sponsors etc. For some, his stance will work others there will need to be negotiation. That's business. And he will undoubtedly make mistakes and learn but I'd rather him try. But I'm certain we will have a sponsor and a new kit and everything will be fine.

Alkhen

Hummel just released Evertons kit.. it has a collar

When was the last time we had one

1688062472370.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread