2 more players for this lineup (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

I’ve heard about interest in Panzo from two separate sources have you heard something or just speculating,

donald_trumps

I’ve heard about interest in Panzo from two separate sources have you heard something or just speculating,

I heard we were close to getting him a season or two ago and believe we would still be interested. Definitely fits our formula and would be epic with Dabo on the other side.

cooperskyblue

The thing Bright gives us now, because he is capable of playing wider, is options and versatility. Waghorn also can play wider if needed. And of course so can Jones. So hopefully this season we will be able to switch from 5221 (Box) to 433 or 4231. Could easily have Bright, O'Hare, Waghorn behind Vik.

I completely agree though, a couple more quality signings and we are in a real good place.

The Telegraph just put up article of all the other teams signings. There really isn't a lot to be envious about there and several teams having done minimal business and in embargoes etc.

We are in no where near as bad a state as some of these other teams.

Londonccfcfan

Happy with the offensive signings so far.

Defence is a concern at the moment (wasn't the best last year) . As we are so much weaker without Osti and Sam. Hopefully something is lined up.

I feel we need at least 2 centre backs and a Left Wing back/Left Back.

We literally have no cover if there's injuries and suspensions.

CDK

The thing Bright gives us now, because he is capable of playing wider, is options and versatility. Waghorn also can play wider if needed. And of course so can Jones. So hopefully this season we will be able to switch from 5221 (Box) to 433 or 4231. Could easily have Bright, O'Hare, Waghorn behind Vik.

I completely agree though, a couple more quality signings and we are in a real good place.

The Telegraph just put up article of all the other teams signings. There really isn't a lot to be envious about there and several teams having done minimal business and in embargoes etc.

We are in no where near as bad a state as some of these other teams.
Agree 100%seemingly we got off to a slow start but we have made really good signings robins and recruitment team have pulled a couple of aces backed up by solid players all offensive positions except Moore the keeper and they are all permanent signing. now I hope we get same standard of defensive players.

SleepyGinger

I want that Montsma from Lincoln.

Last season of contract, left footed CB also. Could get him and Osti for the same outlay we spent on Hamer and Walker last season i feel.

Worth it
Couldn’t get in the Lincoln side towards the end of the season, people creaming over him because he was on a hot scoring streak at the start of the season.

shmmeee

I think we could fill out with loans now. GK, CB, LCB, LWB, then either a CM or another AM for options.

Sky Blue Harry H

Matt Clarke from Brighton (last year on loan to Derby) is going to West Brom for £5m; anybody who thinks we will get hold of Osti (other than on loan-and I think there'd be loads of suitors) is living in the land of make believe (although I'd happily be wrong)

KenilworthSkyBlue

It’s very very unlikely; the guy himself said he wants to be at a big club within 3 years (think that was at the start of last season as well). However, Dijon relegated and past interest from us, as well as the knowledge we wouldn’t stand in his way…

I think the biggest roadblock would be the fee they'd demand. I think if memory serves Dijon brought him in for around €2m and despite their relegation (which no doubt would have a slight baring on his fee) I suspect they'd still look to recoup as much of their initial fee as possible.

shmmeee

I don't think we need another GK or AM but would agree on the others

Listen, I’m going to be calling for a new GK until the window closes or we sign one. Just like all the people that won’t accept we signed Sheaf are calling for “backup to Kelly”.

AM I could take or leave, perhaps a CM to challenge Hamer would be useful though.

Saddlebrains

For me we arent far off.

The essentials are ideally Ostigard and a left footed Centre half

A LWB

Then a prem loan ideally to look at replacing James because lets be honest Kelly wont last more than 12 games on the spin

Users who are viewing this thread