Match Thread ⚽️ Hull City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Aug (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Haha , thought him and vik really let themselves down today .. we really needed them to dig deep and pull something out

Sheaf really needs to start digging in and dominating games, he's got the quality.
Thought their back line handled Vik quite well.

But the big issue is obviously keeper, Robins has a decision to make

Evo1883

Sheaf really needs to start digging in and dominating games, he's got the quality.
Thought their back line handled Vik quite well.

But the big issue is obviously keeper, Robins has a decision to make

4 ATB another thing to look at ?

Finham

Robins: "I'm being thrown curveballs all over the place at the moment and being asked to pull a rabbit out of a hat, that's what I'm going to have to do!".

Gint11

Why did he put Walker on so the 4 minutes to go. What’s the point in that? Was there another reason?

Gint11

To be honest, while I agree it’s a shambles to lose Hyam and for the reported fee of 1.5M, nothing much would have changed today had he been in the 11. We are a shambles at the back.

can’t believe I’m saying this maybe we should revert to a flat back 4. Get out of bottom 3 and rethink

We need a body in now for CB but highly doubt he will be able to unless it’s a free.

Grendel

To be fair we were missing 2 of the best 3 players in our squad and haven’t played in a while I suppose

Hull were apparently missing a lot of players - we were trying to sell one of our best players

Grendel

Grendel

Yep, Wednesday night could be a toxic atmosphere, especially if we sell anyone else before then.

Not judging by some on here. Loads seem fine with the strategy

Grendel

Which is very concerning , it's like the early days of sisu again

well it’s back to 2011 isn’t it. Come January we will have to flog someone big to stay afloat - he’s always been welded to the owners - he’s starting to sound agitated - I think Viveash is very unhappy from what I gather

Users who are viewing this thread