Match Thread ⚽️ Hull City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Aug (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Hull City vs Coventry City match, tactics and predictions :)

Philosorapter

Game.3.1.1.gif

A selection of teams around City's provisional position.

3.1.4.PNG

Attachments

• Game.3.1.2.gif
    Game.3.1.2.gif
    31 KB · Views: 50
  • 3.1.5.PNG
    3.1.5.PNG
    98.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Briles

Can someone remind me who's in the squad. I've forgotten.

Offhegoes

Most likely Eccles in for Hamer to partner Sheaf. Or Allen moves back and we give Palmer a start. With Kelly, Hamer & O'Hare out we are looking light in midfield.

Hobo

Looking forward to this, feel we will retain the ball much better without Hamer. Only fear is Eccles’ confidence is shot after robins hung him out to dry first game of the season

He wasn't hung out to dry he had played in that position before and played well. If one game shot his confidence it must have been very low to begin with?

AOM

Worried we'll be a bit off the pace as we've not properly started the season yet, but fancy a win. 1-2

Seaside-Skyblue

3-0 win Hull are a poor side PUSB
They've had an ok start tbh. Only 1 loss in 5 and invested this season. Not sure if this unwanted break to our season will help or hinder us. Don't let me knock your optimism though, I like it!

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Paxman II

Get up and running here. Should be motivated for this and chomping at the bit for a game! Fresh and well trained we surely must get 3 points?

Sky Blue Harry H

Hoping the loss of 2 of their better players disrupts them. Estupian (or however you spell it) looks a threat, and hopefully that new lad from Fenerbahce isn't 'ready' in time. See they've signed that dirty git Woods from Birmingham. Don't rate him - he's not far behind Sunderland's O'Nien for dodgy tackles.

vow

3-2 sky blues win.
Hopefully Panzo to score as he's been around 25/1 anytime on skybet!

clint van damme

Thanks for that. However Chomping at the bit is widely used as common expression and is indeed from the horse world of Champing at the bit. Either is acceptable today but Chomping is the more common. :)

I prefer chimping at the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread