Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs West Bromwich Albion Match Thread - Saturday 10th Sep (1 Viewer)

theferret

33 quid a ticket is absolutely insane

It's actually £34 as they add on the booking fee having included it last season.

There's no other ground in the league where the cheapest adult seat is more than that.

People paid the £30 last season, helped by the feel-good factor, but going over that £30 barrier given the wider economic issues is a big own goal. In some respects, I hope that Albion don't sell their allocation and their fans who say they are boycotting follow through. I've been know to defend DB, but this is scandalous.

Crowd will probably be OKish Saturday, but people aren't going to pay £34 to watch Burnley and Stoke. Pretty much ST holders only for those games I fear.

Frostie

There's no other ground in the league where the cheapest adult seat is more than that.

Is that right? I know most others charge a scale depending on which block you choose etc. whereas our is a flat fee but ridiculous if so.

higgs

Narrow defeat but a defeat none the less rock bottom on to the next game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

theferret

Is that right? I know most others charge a scale depending on which block you choose etc. whereas our is a flat fee but ridiculous if so.

You can pay more than that at certain grounds in certain premium seats, but nowhere is the cheapest adult ticket (and if you're struggling, you're not looking at the premium seats anyway) more than £33/£34 for any game (not that I have found anyway). Sheff United cat A pricing is pretty eye watering, but you can get on the kop there slightly cheaper than what we charge.

Matt smith

I think rose needs to be dropped

but we have no one else

Hamer sheaf and Allen in midfield as with Palmer and waghorn we look so open in there as they don’t provide the defensive energy as COH

Miss that massively

Also Miss how cal receives the ball at every throw in if people have noticed

PVA

I think rose needs to be dropped

but we have no one else

The only real options are Dabo to CB (which we know doesn't work) or shift Fadz to RCB and put Panzo in the middle.

Can't see either of those happening so I would think he'll keep his place.

Matt smith

The only real options are Dabo to CB (which we know doesn't work) or shift Fadz to RCB and put Panzo in the middle.

Can't see either of those happening so I would think he'll keep his place.
Yeah I know mate Shame as he’s been playing shit

fadz can’t not play in the middle and doing more harm than good playing Panzo on his weaker side

Some of our supposed big players meed to start performing

HerneBayGaz

I know it's off topic. I have 2 tickets for Luton away disabled and career face value £24
Same for Birmingham away £20
Pick up only at the ground Saturday

alexccfc99

WBA should really be doing better with the resources and players to their name

They aren’t winning many but they aren’t losing many either, think Bruce needs to turn those draws into a couple of wins to keep any doubters off his back

Can see it being a boring stalemate or 1-0 either way at best

Brighton Sky Blue

God help us if we concede in the first 5 minutes.

Hopefully, there will be few black eyes on display, along with cleared air & 'friends reunited' will walk off with 3 points.

No idea about the 11... could be anything!

Haven’t had a clean sheet since the last WBA game.

pusbccfc

Well it’ll be called 17,000 minimum as our 13k will be factored into the attendance and I presume WBA have sold out?

3500 this afternoon

Philosorapter

We definitely still need a good amount of more games being played before trying to work anything out for end of season predictions.

Ashdown

Right now with the cost of everything thing else this match ticket price is a joke and will deter loads from bothering. I have bought my two £33 tickets but under the circumstances of rising cost of living, club seemingly in crisis, not a win on the board , feel good factor not in evidence…..it’s ridiculous. Shame because at a nominal £25 there would be lots more attending.

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair if we had the normal first 5 I’m sure we’d have won at least one. But yeah 21st please

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread