Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Rotherham United Match Thread - Sunday 7th Aug (1 Viewer)

long way home

Last place in squad between Tayo or Doyle. Would not be shocked same starting 11 with MR giving those players a chance to put a slow start right from last week.

Torquay Sky Blue

MR needs a plan . Surely won't play Allen as a 10 again. There was nothing happening between midfield to attack. Not sure how he's going fix this one. Wish we had Pritchard

Briles

Maatsan was a WB.The kid hasn't started a single league game at any level in man's football. Can see Robins easing him in gently and not sure Palace would want him playing out of position

Likely play against Bristol

shmmeee

Silly question but can Tayo play as a AM like Maatsan. Then perhaps him and Allen behind Gyokeres

From his clips he looks more like a speed merchant who knocks it past people down the wings rather than close control and forward passing. Maatsen played CM and WB as a youth, I think Adaramola has only ever played WB.

Marty

Not going to say it's a must win because it's far too early for that, but if we have any serious ambitions for a play off push, we need to be getting 3 points.

I think a convincing win, 3-0. Palmer, Panzo, Gyokeres.

Happy_Martian

Okay, which one of you jokers has an account on the Rovrum forum ? Just seen their Championship predictions for this season and some joker has put us as finishing 2nd. Can't imagine any of them having that amount of optimism so it has to be one of our crew 🤣 🤣

First prediction for the season and I think we'll be still trying to find our footing. So a turgid, soulless and boring 0-0. Now, if one of our goalscorers turns up and we knock in a 98th minute winner, I won't complain. Just have a sneaky suspicion Rovrum will be airballing it to try and beat our midfield and get our defence turned.

Users who are viewing this thread