Match Thread ⚽️ Cardiff City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Oct (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

Not even trolling, if we were to win or play well in midweek I wouldn’t bring Hamer back. I’m not his biggest fan tbf

With all due respect that’s mental. Our midfield is so pedestrian with Allen and Eccles in there.

Brighton Sky Blue

With all due respect that’s mental. Our midfield is so pedestrian with Allen and Eccles in there.

Play Hamer and he'll get sent off, don't play him and it looks impotent. If only we had a dynamic central midfielder who wasn't the easiest to wind up in the division

stay_up_skyblues

Yes he is. He'll have suspected that the goalscorer was in an offside position and will have clarified with the lineo

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Play Hamer and he'll get sent off, don't play him and it looks impotent. If only we had a dynamic central midfielder who wasn't the easiest to wind up in the division

He’s gonna get paid anyway, dropping him cos you’re worried he’ll drop himself seems strange.

Ghosty

I’m guessing it’s a combo of the Hillsborough jokes, and the time he came home steaming after the Euros final and started trying to start fights with people in the Mental Health thread at 2am.

Not true? I pointed out Parks hypocrisy on the mental health thread as he was struggling to make friends yet used that as a stick to beat me with. He’s now gone and is on Reddit asking for steroid advice so hardly a stable mind.

My comments about Liverpool were my own feelings and not jokes. Far worse has been said recently in regards to Celtic. Also I believe that was Warthog

skyblu3sk

I said that if Robins preferred Biamou (which he did at the time) then there's little point in keeping him.

Look I know you're disappointed we won today but there's no need to make things up to prove whatever point it is you're trying to make
Mate I hope you didn't say Biamou was better than Gyok :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't want to have to start judging you!

Grendel

I’m guessing it’s a combo of the Hillsborough jokes, and the time he came home steaming after the Euros final and started trying to start fights with people in the Mental Health thread at 2am.

right - can’t recall that but I doubt it’s why he’s banned

SBT

Not true? I pointed out Parks hypocrisy on the mental health thread as he was struggling to make friends yet used that as a stick to beat me with. He’s now gone and is on Reddit asking for steroid advice so hardly a stable mind.

My comments about Liverpool were my own feelings and not jokes. Far worse has been said recently in regards to Celtic. Also I believe that was Warthog

No, it was Boosh who said Liverpool fans were to blame for Hillsborough. Good to know it wasn’t just banter though.

Grendel

David o Day has never been banned and Parks once wanted “to know where I sat”

Grendel

No, it was Boosh who said Liverpool fans were to blame for Hillsborough. Good to know it wasn’t just banter though.

Not the only one who has….

RegTheDonk

So many anti wasps songs there today. Was great
The banner looked great, especially at the end when the team went over to take their bows.

Great result and despite a few Stan and Ollie moments, thought the back line held up well and dealt with them. Eccles really stepped up today and justified his place, thought he was immense. Well done City, a boost on the pitch when it's all going off off it, and well done to the travelling fans, you sounded great.

Liquid Gold

Why is Boosh banned - it’s ridiculous he’s clearly just going to make accounts every day. Is hardly offensive either
I don’t mind him when he posts as himself.

Wind up accounts are annoying as are the faux outrage fits at someone calling him a tear or something.

If he could keep the test but reigned in he’d be a good poster.

Frostie

It looked it when the Cardiff player headed the ball forward.

He was in an offside position at that point but commited no offence. He only becomes active when playing the ball which came off Fadz - it should have stood.

clint van damme

I still think his last red was unlucky/daft rather than particularly aggressive. I'm not saying he should come straight back in but I don't think he's going to get sent off every match!

I agree. I'm not advocating dropping him completely!
But he should be on the bench. As others have said, he'll probably start regardless

skyblu3sk

I agree. I'm not advocating dropping him completely!
But he should be on the bench. As others have said, he'll probably start regardless
I think I'd start him on the bench but change up early if we are looking leggy. Not sure you should change a winning side unless an absolute fluke!

SlowerThanPlatt

On the decision to substitute Callum Doyle...

“It’s difficult for anyone to come off, let alone in the first half and I honestly thought he was carrying something.

“He’s a young lad learning and if you’re not at the races, and he wasn’t, he was off it a little, it’s not a criticism.

larry_david

On the decision to substitute Callum Doyle...

“It’s difficult for anyone to come off, let alone in the first half and I honestly thought he was carrying something.

“He’s a young lad learning and if you’re not at the races, and he wasn’t, he was off it a little, it’s not a criticism.
He got caught on the ball twice in very dangerous positions. As MR says, he wasn't at the races, he'll be out now and Rose in and it's up to him to fight his way back in

Brighton Sky Blue

I'd still play him in the 2nd half shit housers or not he must be feeling a bit of a knob by this point and know he's got to get it together.

I'd be OK with that just don't think he should be able to start immediately after letting his teammates down in a not insignificant way

Users who are viewing this thread