£5 tickets for Accrington - Community Day (6 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Briefly skimmed some of the posts about having to be a JSB to be let in free (?). Maybe a compromise would be to let all kids in free, but then have people going round and signing up as many as possible to JSB (with suitable freebies etc.) once they are inside the ground? Just a thought - I don’t know if it’s practical, and I definitely won’t be getting into an argument about it :)
They are filling a stand with kids going in for free aren't they for this game?

The jsb for free stuff was for other games.

Baffles me how people are still trying to pick at it.

Last edited:

Calista

They are filling a stand with kids going in for free aren't they for this game?

The jsb for free stuff was for other games.

Baffles me how people are still trying to pick at it.
Don’t know Nick, I haven’t looked into the details and like I said it was only a quick suggestion having skimmed the thread, trying to be constructive and not picking at anything. As I commented very near the start of the thread CCFC have done a great job for this match and let’s hope it’s a big success (I know for a fact that it has led to quite a few sales already). I’d support anything which increases the number of JSB’s, by whatever means it takes. If we’re filling the stand with kids, let’s get them signed up if we can, and if it’s practical push it inside the stadium.

Grendel

We should have a very decent crowd for this game. Beat MK and it will be even more healthy.

Isn’t there a home game before that one anyway?

fernandopartridge

If we get through the next round of the cup with a big draw, tickets for Round 5 should be one per ST holder + buy a ticket for a home league match later this season

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Adge

Yeah, sorry. Beat MK and then beat Cambridge and THEN it will be even more healthy!!
Indeed. Just hope that we don’t take our eyes off the ball when it comes too the cup game. I’d swap it now for 6 points v Cambridge and Accrington.

Ricketts

Indeed. Just hope that we don’t take our eyes off the ball when it comes too the cup game. I’d swap it now for 6 points v Cambridge and Accrington.

Me too.

However as the eternal optimist I think we will beat MK Dons, draw man U in the next round, and win all our remaining games.

Covkid1968#

The one frigging game I decide to go the full package with meal, padded seat etc with the other half and the kids and they go and do a community day...pffff

Actually think its a really good move by the club and a big crown will make it more enjoyable.....3 points would be awesome in front of loads of peeps

Astute

The one frigging game I decide to go the full package with meal, padded seat etc with the other half and the kids and they go and do a community day...pffff

Actually think its a really good move by the club and a big crown will make it more enjoyable.....3 points would be awesome in front of loads of peeps
Fuck me. One game where you get a meal and a padded seat and you think it will be more enjoyable because you get to wear a big crown.

edgy

I've asked if the offer is extended to Nuneaton schools. However, it's Coventry only. Bit frustrating that, as the fanbase is here too. I've got 18 local kids plus parents potentially interested in this game. Only 1 of those kids will openly say that support Cov (my son, of course). The rest "support" a PL team. Not really sure why this is Coventry exclusive, considering a large percentage comes from the surrounding areas. If they really want to fill the stand with kids, open the offer up.

Covkid1968#

Fuck me. One game where you get a meal and a padded seat and you think it will be more enjoyable because you get to wear a big crown.

haha....I fully intend to big it up as King for the day looking down on the peasants and their cheap plastic seats. :happy::happy:

Warwickhunt

If we get through the next round of the cup with a big draw, tickets for Round 5 should be one per ST holder + buy a ticket for a home league match later this season

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
or people could buy a reduced season ticket?

SkyBlueSoul

Bollocks I'm coming back to Cov for the Luton game the week after, typical! :banghead: cracking offer though, kudos to the club for running this one. Might try and tempt my old man with this one and get him to pay for my train ticket, go via Notts and pick him up on the way. I'll sweeten the deal by buying the footie tickets :angelic:

ceetee

Can I be first to predict a delayed kickoff?!
.................. and
long queues because people can't scan their tickets
people sitting where they fancy
as soon as everyone is settled dad will be sent away for food and drinks
.. and then taking kids to the toilet
long queues for the toilets

happy days...................but I'm not complaining

coop

There will definitely not be enough staff working and they will run out of food before half-time. For once Sisu get this right.

Greggs

Having to take moaning kids to football, sounds more like Community Service

Sbarcher

Any idea how many tickets sold/given away. Do I need to park up day before to miss the rush?

shmmeee

FFS. Floated the idea with the missus, she was compliant if not excited, thought great, might have a new reason to get up the Ricoh each fortnight if she and the kids enjoy it. Then she asks the date and says we can’t do it then because “there’s a surprise coming at 4pm that day” so looks like I’m missing out again. This surprise had better be good.

no_loyalty

Premium Lounge down to £12 a person.

Looks like they are trying to fill everywhere.

FFS, I dealt too early by purchasing my tickets last night. I would have gone for that £12 offer. Fair play to the club

Users who are viewing this thread