£5 tickets for Accrington - Community Day (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4439

Hope they're nowhere near the hospitality seats. Last time I went to watch an U23 England game I couldn't get out the ground quick enough @grumpy git.

Re the hospitality tickets, they've been showing as unavailable from the day the ticket prices were announced, even though they've been available to buy over the phone.

David O'Day

Hope they're nowhere near the hospitality seats. Last time I went to watch an U23 England game I couldn't get out the ground quick enough @grumpy git.

Re the hospitality tickets, they've been showing as unavailable from the day the ticket prices were announced, even though they've been available to buy over the phone.
other side of the ground from me and i've reach that age where i can't hear he pitch frequencies so well

pusbccfc

But was the North stand open against Stoke?

No, but from what's sold online excluding the free tickets, it's about the same as Stoke.

Mcbean

Noticed Tuesday that Lincoln and Luton got higher attendances ! gonna smash it next weekend

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
That’s a fantastic achievement, fair play to the club, real initiative and very positive.
Let’s get the atmosphere cranked up and for all us season ticket holders, let’s not moan at the people sat in your seat, smile and say it’s great to see them here but could you check their ticket as they have sat in the wrong place but you can point them to the right one. We do all want them back again as it’s much better when full.

As I’ve said before, get the season ticket forms and direct debit forms given out that day with a £100 shop credit or something to make people sign up for the next year. Entice them back City.
Make the DD for a family less than a sky package or two mobile phone contracts etc

Nick

Administrator
That’s a fantastic achievement, fair play to the club, real initiative and very positive.
Let’s get the atmosphere cranked up and for all us season ticket holders, let’s not moan at the people sat in your seat, smile and say it’s great to see them here but could you check their ticket as they have sat in the wrong place but you can point them to the right one. We do all want them back again as it’s much better when full.

You mean I have to stop spitting at them and taking my glove off to slap their face?

RoboCCFC90

I would love it if everyone can get involved in the atmosphere next Saturday, like the Stoke game, the stadium was rocking at times.

We need to bring that back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcbean

I think our rows and seat numbers are clearer than at MK dons ! as there were at least 10 people occupying 4 seats just along from me # grumpy old man

Liquid Gold

The atmosphere was good on Tuesday considering the numbers. When we were defending as well we were supporting instead of criticising the lads.

Generally atmosphere has got better as the season has worn on.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
You mean I have to stop spitting at them and taking my glove off to slap their face?
A slap across the face using the glove is fine or alternatively the back of your hand and then challenging them to a duel down on the concourse. As pistols and smoke bombs are not allowed, maybe that duel could be first to get served at the “we’ve sold out of everything” counters, we were not expecting this many people.

MatthewWallis

This means we haven’t sold many tickets doesn’t it? £5 a ticket and we’ve shifted about 3/4K?

Funnily enough I’ve had 2 people ask me to get them Brighton tickets but I bet they don’t even think twice about coming to this game.

Sky Blue Pete

This means we haven’t sold many tickets doesn’t it? £5 a ticket and we’ve shifted about 3/4K?

Funnily enough I’ve had 2 people ask me to get them Brighton tickets but I bet they don’t even think twice about coming to this game.
8000?? Or are you not including st

chiefdave

8K less however many season ticket holders we have. Would be nice to see the snowball effect and the more casual fans making the effort to come out.

If they don't then at least people will have to shut up about ticket prices stopping people from going.

Liquid Gold

8K less however many season ticket holders we have. Would be nice to see the snowball effect and the more casual fans making the effort to come out.

If they don't then at least people will have to shut up about ticket prices stopping people from going.
Hopefully there is another game before the end of the season at £15/£20 a ticket and we can really judge what that price would do for attendance figures next year.

Users who are viewing this thread