Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

mark82

hardly any players on our radar for january atm. king has told robins most likely be summer before we see extra players coming in. unless players leave who need replacing.

godden and moore could be leaving for warmer climates.
To be fair, I wouldn't expect too much. Need to replace Ayari so assume another midfielder will come in. Possibly a winger too with the change of system. Loans would be fine.

David O'Day

Could be another Kasteneer from a struggling Eliteserien team.
Edging your bets Dick my dear ?
i didn't say that, in fact the only person who mentioned Kasteneer was Mucca Mad Boys.

thanks for playing though, better luck next time

Evo1883

"we want the club to follow a Brighton / Brentford model"

*Club signs hitherto unknown player from abroad like Brighton do*

"No, not that one we want to pay top dollar for a 'proven' player"

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Our business this summer has been very good .. but no not this guy , he's different

mmttww

Looking at the highlight reel, this looks like someone has used a 'find a player like...' function in FM. Definite Hamer replacement vibes to it. Not a no. 6.

mmttww

He's a shorter Soldtvedt with less fun hair. I'm fully into it already. Norwegian flags. Write a chant to Norwegian Wood. Same song used in the teaser tweet from the club. Sorted.

Last edited:

Skyblue_LDN

To be fair he looks great in his highlight reels, picking up the ball from the back and driving into midfield before picking out wide players, could be great addition if any truth in it

Users who are viewing this thread