Sisu pr (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just had a quick look through the CCFC website store and I was amazed at how expensive everything is. £70 for a stadium jacket (the one the managers wear)...won't catch me paying that
Yep that's shocking, same as the kids stuff like jackets :( genuine question, how does it compare to other teams

cloughie

Agree there should be some "reward" for flag waving. To be fair though before games in the zone down by the pasting tables there are activities before games and usually an injured player hanging around. I've seen Jordan Willis there before games (shame he wasn't there on Saturday). Volunteers run the JSB area and do a great job. SBiTC give two match tickets away for every participant and footballs are kicked into the JSB zone every match too.

I know they don't get everything right all the time but it's a shame more people didn't talk about what they DO rather than what they DON'T. Be a quiet thread though, I guess.

That is correct, just how many thing % wise do they get right, very little!!

cloughie

They were waving fucking flags mate - about 3 grades down from being a mascot. The glory of doing that should be enough for them.

you should join the skyblue PR team along with RFC and Fisher, highly successful .................apparently..............not

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I'll ask again as I did last time, why don't you go around pulling up others when they state false 'facts' and present opinions as facts? Funny how you only pop up when Wasps are mentioned? I called you out on it last time you popped up to defend them, and you had no response then either.

I think you'll find only yesterday I pulled someone up (Sick Boy, I recall) for claiming it as a 'fact' that Random refused to take up the option to buy the Higgs share when it was manifestly post-Ranson. Nobody commented. So your 'funny how' fact is also wrong. Does that answer your question sufficiently succinctly this time?

Grendel

I think you'll find only yesterday I pulled someone up (Sick Boy, I recall) for claiming it as a 'fact' that Random refused to take up the option to buy the Higgs share when it was manifestly post-Ranson. Nobody commented. So your 'funny how' fact is also wrong. Does that answer your question sufficiently succinctly this time?

Random isn't really an accurate assessment of when you now post is it? It's only when your beloved wasps are being challenged that you even bother.

J

Jack Griffin

Is it a criminal offence to misappropriate adjectives for subversive purposes?

SkyBlue_Bear83

No not really, you may diverge from Wasps on the rare occasion but you pick and choose which comments you pull people up on as it suits your agenda.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

No not really, you may diverge from Wasps on the rare occasion but you pick and choose which comments you pull people up on as it suits your agenda.

Rubbish. I've been accused of being pro-Thorn when I wasn't. Then a council sympathiser. Then PKW-whatver his name is himself. Then a Lucas Lover. All before Wasps came into town. Now, already in this thread, you'll read about my 'beloved Wasps'. The only reason I'm here irregularly is the childishness and pig-headedness of it all. But it's only when my irregular visits address the ever-present Wasps issues it gets highlighted. By some. The same some who've been backing the wrong horse for years now

SkyBlue_Bear83

Rubbish. I've been accused of being pro-Thorn when I wasn't. Then a council sympathiser. Then PKW-whatver his name is himself. Then a Lucas Lover. All before Wasps came into town. Now, already in this thread, you'll read about my 'beloved Wasps'. The only reason I'm here irregularly is the childishness and pig-headedness of it all. But it's only when my irregular visits address the ever-present Wasps issues it gets highlighted. By some.
Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

The same some who've been backing the wrong horse for years now
Now is that a fact or opinion?

As imo nobody is backing SISU (assuming thats who you mean? if not then ignore ) and largely they haven't for the last 3 or 4 years*

*Except RFC but he doesn't count

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

Now is that a fact or opinion?

As imo nobody is backing SISU (assuming thats who you mean? if not then ignore ) and largely they haven't for the last 3 or 4 years*

*Except RFC but he doesn't count

Grendel. Don't you remember his 'Fisher is the best CEO we've had in years' crap? Use the search function above. It's there

Grendel

Grendel. Don't you remember his 'Fisher is the best CEO we've had in years' crap? Use the search function above. It's there

Now your mixing me up with PWKH - or whatever his name is - which is a bit silly as you know him.

Grendel

Nope. Grendel. At the time he lectured how well he and Waggott had done at Charlton

Nope. PWKH said fisher was the best CCFC CEO in 20 years. I've never said that. Best have a word with him next time it's Pimms in the lawn at the garden party.

Grendel

You did say it. Want a bet?

I started a thread saying I thought they were good for the club - not like PWK whatever he's called (though you know him) saying he's the best he'd ever worked with.

I also started a subsequent thread saying I was wrong and they should be fired for keeping thorn on - you know thorn - the one you said you couldn't say was a good manager or not due to "context".

How's the wasps PR role going? Bit of a job on the side is it? Hope the taxman knows.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I started a thread saying I thought they were good for the club - not like PWK whatever he's called (though you know him) saying he's the best he'd ever worked with.

I also started a subsequent thread saying I was wrong and they should be fired for keeping thorn on - you know thorn - the one you said you couldn't say was a good manager or not due to "context".

How's the wasps PR role going? Bit of a job on the side is it? Hope the taxman knows.

You're lying. Dong makes reference to it here. I'll find it. Don't worry:

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/39910-tim-fisher

jimmyhillsfanclub

Oh I expect their to be outrage from some on here who always look out for the taxpayer...looks like wasps are screwing then again

robbiethemole

JLR naming rights to the Arena would seem the most obvious answer. gonna be strange driving past to see a big green JLR logo pointing out to the M6

Grendel

Arena sponsorship? Although no one really seems to know when that's up for renewal or if indeed that's already happened.

It will be an alternate funding source with lower interest and / or a longer payment period to reduce annual payments.

Grendel

JLR naming rights to the Arena would seem the most obvious answer. gonna be strange driving past to see a big green JLR logo pointing out to the M6

Why would it? Naming right sponsorship is over the term of the contract not up front.

Also companies wouldn't use any cash to pay loans unless it had huge cash reserves.

Users who are viewing this thread