Rory didn't fancy it! (1 Viewer)

The reason I ask is we all live throughout the country, or world, but still stay loyal to our team. Maybe we are also loyal to our God, family, workplace, just as others have a right to be and do. Am I a disloyal person because I live near West Ham but don't care a danm about them, does that make me disloyal to our community? why do people think Leon, Dion, Jarni or this guy should be loyal to us when we don't always show the same loyalty ourselves. PS Harry saddos like you really make me weep. You never start a thread yourself but are so quick to give your tuppence worth to people. You really need to get a life. lol

Well that explains a lot.;)

skybluefred

His view is the one supported by the large majority--it's his language like your's and a few others
that offends.

mark82

His view is the one supported by the large majority--it's his language like your's and a few others
that offends.

Disagree. It's his tone. Words on a screen don't offend.

Apologies if I have said anything that offends you though. I get wound up at times by some of the characters on here. Everything has to be about sisu like some crazy obsession.

ccfcway

Everything has to be about sisu like some crazy obsession.

I wonder why ?

How can we realistically focus on the formation against Bristol City, or if a loan signing who wont be here long term has left, when history will show that the club have left Coventry in this ownership and in their own words, they are unwilling to come back, unless they own something that apparently its not possible to own or if they build an stadium (which the location will be announced in next 48 hours)

I get the fact that we cant keep saying the same thing on each thread, but its vital to the future of our club that the fans continue to fight the fight

Last edited:

mark82

Yes, we all know that, but we don't need to discuss it on every thread. I'm all for keeping fighting and I want sisu gone as much as anyone, but it's not all I think about all day every day.

ccfcway

Yes, we all know that, but we don't need to discuss it on every thread. I'm all for keeping fighting and I want sisu gone as much as anyone, but it's not all I think about all day every day.

and neither do most of us i am sure. but when we come on a CCFC forum, its pretty darn hard to forget !.

mark82

and neither do most of us i am sure. but when we come on a CCFC forum, its pretty darn hard to forget !.

Do you see what it does though? This thread is now no longer about Rory Donnelly. And I know I share the blame for that.

mark82

agree, but Donnelly has gone, SISU havent.

cbOL4.gif

ccfcway

on the clarke thread, people were saying "he has gone, move on"

Now he has gone, what do you want to explore about Donnelly Mark ?

mark82

Not sure what there is not to fancy. 6 months playing first team football in a team that scores goals. Could have put himself into the Northern Ireland squad with some good performances. If it is just because he didn't fancy it then it's a little short sighted in terms of his own career. Be good to hear from the lad himself.

smouch1975

I thought all modern day footballers owned an Aston Martin. With the option of Jeramy Clarkson as chauffeur for the day?

Surely that's Coventry to Cork in 35 minutes tops, and that's with Clarkson first stopping somewhere in the Coventry area. Chopping the top off a caravan. Placing a subutteo game on the fold up table and selling it to SISU as an all seater stadium with food and beverage facilities!!

Are you saying he's going straight to someone's bedside in Eire or that Swansea is geographically closer than Coventry. Dublin or Cork is 1 hour away from a Midlands airport.

valiant15

He's as bad as PSGM. Just a WUM.

He used to be mocked on here to Grendal levels but then somehow his view became the popular one.

You call me a wum because you disagree with what i say. That doesn't make me a wum. Its called having a different opinion to you.

I used to be mocked to grendal levels? I don't think so. Ive had the view for about 5 years now that sisu need to go. However, most people back then didn't agree, hence people telling me to shut up, the majority now do agree that sisu are scum.

Get off your high horse fella.

covcity4life

hes an angry man

he walked out of the fan forums and asked everyone to leave with him,but they didnt

akwardddddddddddddd

RoboCCFC90

Ive never been to a fans forum.

Did you get taught grammar at school or are you genuinely thick?

I am not sure he meant you as it happens.

torchomatic

What bollocks. He won't have got any further than Ryton. And it didn't stop the Villa lad - who seems genuinely good and excited to be here - did it?

All the "it's Sixfields what done it" is getting boring now. You can't use that for everything that goes wrong or doesn't work out. It's laughable that people on here were saying "it was Sixfields what done it" when Leon "15 Clubs" Clarke left.

He probably walked into the shit hole that is sixfields.

Never mind,as long as you and your mates get your fix eh?

valiant15

What bollocks. He won't have got any further than Ryton. And it didn't stop the Villa lad - who seems genuinely good and excited to be here - did it?

All the "it's Sixfields what done it" is getting boring now. You can't use that for everything that goes wrong or doesn't work out. It's laughable that people on here were saying "it was Sixfields what done it" when Leon "15 Clubs" Clarke left.

Did i say its sixfields what done it?

So you honestly think that by playing in that cowshed it won't put any players off?

ajsccfc

Permanent signings perhaps, but I'd be surprised if it was much of a factor for loanees. Particularly strikers too, who must look at our 'goals scored' column and see us as a good way to remind their parent clubs what they can do.

torchomatic

No, I don't.

And what about the Villa lad? Better known, better player. Didn't put him off, did it?

Did i say its sixfields what done it?

So you honestly think that by playing in that cowshed it won't put any players off?

runner

It is all very strange, clearly it's the kid that's decided, not either of the clubs, would love to know why he's backed out and equally, it seems to be that both clubs still wish him to play for Cov, as he is contracted to us till May so now he is in the devil and the deep blue sea, he can't play for Swansea either ... bizarre ... what did put him off so quickly, home sick already .. .seriously, it's not the Sixfields debate so would love to know what ?

CovFan

Clarke did say that Wolves stadium attracted him to the job where he will be better paid than before.

hackneyfox

Has there ever been a player who didn't give the appearance of being excited about signing for a new club?
The ground?
The fans?
The professional setup?
The club being a sleeping giant?

oh .....

mark82

In the article about Delfouneso it talks about him being surprised about the intensity of training. I'm wondering if it was just too much hard work for him. He's a 21 year old kid, I wonder if he just struggled with training and did what 21 year olds do and tried to hide from it.

Users who are viewing this thread