Rory didn't fancy it! (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

Just asked Carl Baker to wish Rory all the best due to having to return to Swansea for personal reasons.

Card's response... He just didn't fancy it!

This guy won't be returning then.

Arrogant

Wasted loan.

Captain Dart

Maybe he only realised that he would have to play at Sixfields after he got to Ryton.

RoboCCFC90

I have just seen this from what I understand he (Donnelly) wanted the move to Cliftonville but Swansea didn't want it, he seemed keen on Deadline Day, maybe the style of play doesn't suit him.

Shame was looking forward to seeing Donnelly play.

mark82

I have just seen this from what I understand he (Donnelly) wanted the move to Cliftonville but Swansea didn't want it, he seemed keen on Deadline Day, maybe the style of play doesn't suit him.

Shame was looking forward to seeing Donnelly play.

Our style of play is similar to Swansea. If ours doesn't suit him he's at the wrong club in Swansea.

RoboCCFC90

Our style of play is similar to Swansea. If ours doesn't suit him he's at the wrong club in Swansea.

I can only think that's what it is, as I said on another thread someone on Twitter made me aware of this so as a fan I can only speculate, there was interest from his first Club maybe that was the issue? (For the sake of SuperFred this is what I call guessing, not in the know)

SkyBlue_Bear83

What an idiot, so he has left us short now. If he'd just been straight from the beginning we could have got someone else in. Must be taking advice from Leon

RoboCCFC90

What an idiot, so he has left us short now. If he'd just been straight from the beginning we could have got someone else in. Must be taking advice from Leon

That is my first thought, in a team that plays attacking Football as a striker you're going to be looking to bang in several goals in a loan spell and impress Swansea, for whatever reason he decided Coventry wasn't for him, if he doesn't come back then I wish him the best of luck.

RoboCCFC90

What a bellend.

That's "Mr Bellend" if you don't mind.

3136a193dc406d196a4c3cd731a11016.jpeg

@richh87

If this is true, then he's really unprofessional, and has dropped us in the shit.

IF it's true then you have to question whether he has the desire to be a Premier League player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KG7

Granted it's disappointing (and unprofessional) but he hasn't really left us in the shit - the loan window opens again on Friday.

The Reverend Skyblue

So , he didn't fancy playing first team attacking football in the fourth highest scoring team in the country and infact wanted to go back to the valleys, play reserve team football and shag more sheep, well fuck him I say.

He is in the wrong profession in my opinion. I wonder if Swansea have a netball team he can fucking play in

ccfcway

maybe he is just homesick and wants to go back to NI. Surely it was better for him to go now than not give 100% as it looks like he didnt want to be here.

Lets face it, there was none of this name calling when Thomas didnt want to be at Liverpool.

If this is true, he made a mistake and rectified it before it caused any more problems.

jabharty

Wow, why not just leave us without a second striker...
And he probably should have said that he 'didn't fancy it' before he joined, so we could get a player who would stay for more than 72hrs.

SkyBlue_Bear83

maybe he is just homesick and wants to go back to NI. Surely it was better for him to go now than not give 100% as it looks like he didnt want to be here.

Lets face it, there was none of this name calling when Thomas didnt want to be at Liverpool.

If this is true, he made a mistake and rectified it before it caused any more problems.
Did Thomas ask to come back a few days later then?

mark82

Granted it's disappointing (and unprofessional) but he hasn't really left us in the shit - the loan window opens again on Friday.

Fair point. However, from what I remember emergency loans don't cover the playoffs. I know it's unlikely but could cause issues then. And tomorrow's game of course.

hill83

Just changed his name on football manager 14 to Knobhead McCuntwhistle. That'll show him.

Ashdown1

FFS, what happened, did someone give him a tour of our 'home' ground and he didn't like the look of the puddles amongst everything else?

japandy

What a counter-productive attitude for a professional footballer. And what a dick.
Before I comment on what I have heard may I say I am embarrassed that my team CCFC have such a narrow minded, opinionated bunch of pricks as the people on this thread have shown. Many on here post under influences of some alcoholic beverage and have left school with less qualification than when you started lol. But the saddest thing is they live their dreams through football and their team, rather through their own endeavour. I have heard a member of his family is not well in Ireland and he wants to be near them. I hope you ALL are men and apologize when this story comes out.

Ashdown1

Before I comment on what I have heard may I say I am embarrassed that my team CCFC have such a narrow minded, opinionated bunch of pricks as the people on this thread have shown. Many on here post under influences of some alcoholic beverage and have left school with less qualification than when you started lol. But the saddest thing is they live their dreams through football and their team, rather through their own endeavour. I have heard a member of his family is not well in Ireland and he wants to be near them. I hope you ALL are men and apologize when this story comes out.

Are you saying he's going straight to someone's bedside in Eire or that Swansea is geographically closer than Coventry. Dublin or Cork is 1 hour away from a Midlands airport.

Snozz_is_god

I don't buy it, so Swansea is nearer Ireland is it......well technically it probably is, but he's still got to hop on a plane to get there & we have airports in the midlands you know.

call me a narrow minded prick if you want, but it smells fishy to me.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If your story is true then I'm sure 99% of fans will say fair enough and apologise.

If the story of this thread is true and he just didn't want to be here then 99% of fans will rightly question his attitude and professionalism.

ajsccfc

Before I comment on how much effort you put into what's a large paragraph of laughable bullshit, the reaction to him is based on Carl Baker saying he didn't fancy it.

PS. You've put a lot of effort into laughable bullshit.

Sky Blue Harry H

When you call people 'a bunch of narrow minded, opinionated pricks' would there be a touch of 'opinionated' in that observation? And if you want to guess at my level of qualifications against yours, feel free. Plus, use the 's' in apologise - can't stand the Americanistion of the Queen's English. P.S. Hope your relative recovers, Rory :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread