Rory didn't fancy it! (2 Viewers)

hill83

To be honest japandy, if it comes out as bollocks I won't apologise because I doubt he'd give a shit anyway.
But I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

mark82

Before I comment on what I have heard may I say I am embarrassed that my team CCFC have such a narrow minded, opinionated bunch of pricks as the people on this thread have shown. Many on here post under influences of some alcoholic beverage and have left school with less qualification than when you started lol. But the saddest thing is they live their dreams through football and their team, rather through their own endeavour. I have heard a member of his family is not well in Ireland and he wants to be near them. I hope you ALL are men and apologize when this story comes out.

Pretty sure everyone would, however, what has been said by one of the Coventry squad - in fact the captain of said squad - is that he didn't fancy it.

Seaside-Skyblue

He will probably be back next week. If not its a strange decision if that's a cover up story as he isn't allowed to play for any other team this season and similiar to the Fonz he needs to resurrect his career by the sounds of it. Hope he's ok if its genuine.

japandy

The reason I ask is we all live throughout the country, or world, but still stay loyal to our team. Maybe we are also loyal to our God, family, workplace, just as others have a right to be and do. Am I a disloyal person because I live near West Ham but don't care a danm about them, does that make me disloyal to our community? why do people think Leon, Dion, Jarni or this guy should be loyal to us when we don't always show the same loyalty ourselves. PS Harry saddos like you really make me weep. You never start a thread yourself but are so quick to give your tuppence worth to people. You really need to get a life. lol

ajsccfc

You normally expect to at least see a few trees when you have this much aimless rambling.

Sky Blue Harry H

The reason I ask is we all live throughout the country, or world, but still stay loyal to our team. Maybe we are also loyal to our God, family, workplace, just as others have a right to be and do. Am I a disloyal person because I live near West Ham but don't care a danm about them, does that make me disloyal to our community? why do people think Leon, Dion, Jarni or this guy should be loyal to us when we don't always show the same loyalty ourselves. PS Harry saddos like you really make me weep. You never start a thread yourself but are so quick to give your tuppence worth to people. You really need to get a life. lol

Have started a few threads Jap, but not as many as you (maybe because I'm not as opinionated ;) ) I'll buy you a pint if I see you at Notts County - I'll be the one in the corner, looking sad :D

Seaside-Skyblue

Ok forget the loyalty side of things for a second, let's not forget this is this guys career and a move like this won't have helped it by doing this (if in the case that the personal reasons story isn't true)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just reading his twitter account and he did tweet before it became official: @rorydonnelly92: Of to Coventry City tomorrow on loan till the end of the season gonna be a good challenge but 1 I'm looking forward 2 #ILLBEBACK

Then today he retweeted:
@redfrank1879: @Bazzinho9 @rorydonnelly92 gutted that deal didn't come off. We would've steam rolled the league. #RoryTheRed!

In response to:

@Bazzinho9: Cliftonville tried to get @rorydonnelly92 back on loan in January. Would have been some signing

Godiva

Who would want to play for a bunch of cunts like sisu?

Awaits replys off the usual sisu arselickers.

I have always thought the players play for me - for us, the fans.
Read their FB and tweets - they never write about club owners, but constantly write about the fans.

Tonylinc

Who would want to play for a bunch of cunts like sisu?

Awaits replys off the usual sisu arselickers.
Excuse me; Sisu have funded our club for the last 5 years and without them we would have vanished without trace long ago. They are also going to build us a nice shiny new stadium free of that ACL rubbish from which all proceeds will be re-invested in CCFC.

shy_tall_knight

Excuse me; Sisu have funded our club for the last 5 years and without them we would have vanished without trace long ago. They are also going to build us a nice shiny new stadium free of that ACL rubbish from which all proceeds will be re-invested in CCFC.

Tony thank the lord for SISU maybe we would be playing in Coventry in the championship had they not brought their considerable expertise to running a football club. They have enlightened the cov fans who now have a better understanding of administration rules, judicial reviews, freehold/tenancy agreements and the importance of pie money when you have lost 80% of your home support.

SISU will ensure that the new stadium is rent free with all the proceeds being redirected to the football club as hedge funds are well known for their charitable works. Is Lincoln close to cloud cuckoo land.

ricohman

All I can say is this guy has real ambition, wanting to go back to cliftonville. Bollocks

Cliftonville is my local team, not even non league standard, 300 quid a week and you wash your own kit type of club.

Rant over

Tonylinc

Tony thank the lord for SISU maybe we would be playing in Coventry in the championship had they not brought their considerable expertise to running a football club. They have enlightened the cov fans who now have a better understanding of administration rules, judicial reviews, freehold/tenancy agreements and the importance of pie money when you have lost 80% of your home support.

SISU will ensure that the new stadium is rent free with all the proceeds being redirected to the football club as hedge funds are well known for their charitable works. Is Lincoln close to cloud cuckoo land.
Outed!

Grendel

shy_tall_knight

Rory is 22 and has only scored goals for Cliftonville, if he has any serious ambition he would have joined us or another league club. His move to swansea has increased his bank balance but not his match experience a few games and goals for cov would would have raised his profile, low level football in ulster won't

shy_tall_knight

Apologies Tony if your post was tongue in cheek / sarcasm. Hate is a strong word, I hate sisu for taking the club out of Coventry, hate ACL for how they disrepected the club during the initial Ricoh years (£1.2m was outrageous), hate the former owners for getting the club into such a financial mess.

mark82

Maybe he thought he was signing for Northampton.

tumblr_m61v03lSsL1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

ccfctommy

He probably hasn't as we haven't played there yet since his arrival.

My fix? I've only been twice and that was ages ago.

Users who are viewing this thread