Richard Keys tweet....! (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

He is the proverbial backbencher - taking swipes from the sidelines - but can he deliver?

As i say my issue is the will he / wont he pantomine.

If Hoffman has a credible bid then now is the time for a public statement and action - not more Key's tweets.

As i say, if Hoffman is the real deal, then great - let us move forward.

If however he is full of hot air, then he needs to go away.

That is all I am saying. What exactly is Key's keeping alive? - time for Hoffman to show his hand.

And there we have the hattrick. Hoffman's party has been in talks with SISU since January-this is a fact and has been confirmed on SISU's side. What is also highly likely is if talks had collapsed, SISU would be the first to boom it from the rooftops as they did last August; their silence is deafening as far as this is concerned. Hoffman had his fingers burnt when he went public last summer and gave the likes of Dulieu the chance to take a pathetic moral high ground-dealing behind closed doors makes complete sense as the aim is to purchase the club, not to say much and deliver nothing.
There are *no* other parties remotely interested aside the Hoffman consortium, and their interest has remained despite negotiating with an organisation whose motives are at best dubious and at worst malicious for the future of the club. They could have walked away in August-they haven't; and nobody else will step in if they withdraw their offer.

thorninmyside

Brighton sky blue. There are 2 'thorninmyside' here there is thorn in my side and thorninmyside. We have contrasting opinions.

Your take on the situation with keys is well off

Users who are viewing this thread