Richard Keys tweet....! (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

I think it is most likely he is talking out of his 2nd mouth.

Bennets Afro

He also tweeted in replay to huckerby
@TSKeysandGray: @hucks6dh6 If they liquidate we go out of business - out of the lge. This is serious. There's 3 or 4 mill assets left and they want it.

guicey15

What he's basically saying is that Hoffman want's to come to a deal to take over, whereas SISU want to put us in liquidation and we will cease to exist. Keys seems adamant that this is not a lie, but do we believe him?

J

Jack Griffin

If they were liquidating why would they be asking AT to manage next season, why would Fisher announce a review, why would Clarke stay & be associated with an event like that, why wouldn't Snoz or other figures from the past speak out. If there is anything in it, it is a negotiating tactic in my view. I'm well pissed of with Keys, frigging me me me agenda man!

canleykid

Why does only Richard keys no this,no one else has heard anything,we will be hearing lots of things until sisu go,thing I don't get is where's the 3 to 4 million pound in assets

Ccfc1979

Not saying I necessarily believe Keys, but what if he actually knows this about SISU from outside their involvement with the club and actually knows more than Fisher? Fisher is claiming they're planning away and sending all budget requirements to SISU to be sanctioned. What of they're totally naive to the fact SISU are just thinking sell Keogh, Ryton and little else and then we close the company above all the 'boards' heads?

KersleyDigs

Sounds like a negotiating tool.

Saying to Hoffman's group (who are offering £1), we want that £3m back out of the club.

Hoffman's group either pay them that, or they don't have a club. Simple

Otis

If they were liquidating why would they be asking AT to manage next season, why would Fisher announce a review, why would Clarke stay & be associated with an event like that, why wouldn't Snoz or other figures from the past speak out. If there is anything in it, it is a negotiating tactic in my view. I'm well pissed of with Keys, frigging me me me agenda man!

Because if the ship is sinking you don't tell everyone on the ship that the ship is sinking.

Like the captain of the Titanic, they kept saying there was nothing to worry about until he finally had to tell everyone to abandon ship.

Woolworth's were trading normally right up unto the day the company went bust as have been millions of companies and travel companies etc. You carry on your day to day business as if nothing is wrong until it all goes tits up!

So of course they are going to tell Andy Thorn to carry on and plan for next season and take season ticket sales monies.

mattylad

Yeah bcos a company that lives on its reputation of making other people money is going to liquidate a football club with 127 years of history and take all the horrendous publicity and bad press that would go with it.....wont happen

hamil99

Facebook User
Hate keys for putting that, wat a dick. Just like the deal to buy ccfc was to be done in December. Total turd, Richard keys aka Mr Hankey!

mustaphasbeard

Why do people keep listening to this deluded self important little man? He knows nothing.
A sad little nobody desperate to make out that he's in the know. Which he isn't.

Monkeyface

A bit like Keys is trying to speak out now?
Not saying I 100% believe it, but hey who do we believe anymore? It would seem that everyone associated with running our club for the last 20 years, has done so without the interests of the club at the heart of the matter.

Grendel

Why do people keep listening to this deluded self important little man? He knows nothing.
A sad little nobody desperate to make out that he's in the know. Which he isn't.

Correct and seeking publicity from the demise of a clubs he alleges to support. Lovely.

Monkeyface

And who do you propose we listen to, Fisher, Clark? Both of whom are happily being paid to tow the company line.

dongonzalos

Mate keys loves the club and is a fan. SISU. Are cold hearted poor businessmen with no affinity to Coventry. If either side has an agenda which one do you think would be in our best interests

dongonzalos

Yeah bcos a company that lives on its reputation of making other people money is going to liquidate a football club with 127 years of history and take all the horrendous publicity and bad press that would go with it.....wont happen
If it is the best way for their investors it will happen. The 127 years won't be a figure even discussed or condudered. There reputation is already damaged as their investors have lost millions. Now it is damage limitations pure and simple.

Otis

I think a lot of City fan give Richard Keys a lot of unwarranted abuse.

Bottom line is that he really cares about this club. Do think what he tweets and says is more than likely tittle bits of tattle and gossip he has heard rather than anything concrete, but surely that doesn't warrant all the vitriol and hatred aimed at him.

He gets called every name under the sun on here by his fellow Coventry City supporters and i find that rather disturbing.

We need all the fans we can get.

If you don't like what he says don't read his tweets and don't read the threads about what he says. No point if you are not going to believe a word he says anyway is there?

mattylad

If it is the best way for their investors it will happen. The 127 years won't be a figure even discussed or condudered. There reputation is already damaged as their investors have lost millions. Now it is damage limitations pure and simple.

And damage limitation would mean just walking away with the best deal they can or continuing to fund on a shoe string it wont mean liquidating the club and people should not fret about it.

dongonzalos

I think a lot of City fan give Richard Keys a lot of unwarranted abuse.

Bottom line is that he really cares about this club. Do think what he tweets and says is more than likely tittle bits of tattle and gossip he has heard rather than anything concrete, but surely that doesn't warrant all the vitriol and hatred aimed at him.

He gets called every name under the sun on here by his fellow Coventry City supporters and i find that rather disturbing.

We need all the fans we can get.

If you don't like what he says don't read his tweets and don't read the threads about what he says. No point if you are not going to believe a word he says anyway is there?
Totally agree with you it is weird. Why attack one of your own who loves the club and between him bobby Gould and Micky quinn gets us still mentioned nationally. Why not save it for the non coventry fans who are actually physically taking the club apart piece by piece

Last edited:

rob9872

Stop scaremongering you hairy little twat. Call yourself a fan and you think we need this now? I've not spoke out against your previous bullshit but please shut the fuck up. In fact all your false promises of hofmans takeover have almost been as damaging as sisu this season. I hope you get run over by a bus

1nilandwe...

Bit strong that Rob? Get out of bed the wrong side this morning?

Twitter is not Newsnight. Pinches of salt and moderation please.

@richh87

Stop scaremongering you hairy little twat. Call yourself a fan and you think we need this now? I've not spoke out against your previous bullshit but please shut the feck up. In fact all your false promises of hofmans takeover have almost been as damaging as sisu this season. I hope you get run over by a bus

I'm pretty sure no promise of a takeover was made - and that no deadline for such a takeover was ever proposed. I think some very thick people jumped the gun there. Otis' post above is spot on.

If Keys is stirring and and exaggerating then it will be in City's interests as he has the same aim that all City fans have - to make us successful.

Anyone believing Fisher's comments in that club statement is nuts. SISU wouldn't worry about liquidating us. Hardly the most passionate / angry supporters in the world are we.

Monkeyface

Why do people keep using this 'white knight' term, are we that self important that we think Gary Hoffman is trying to help the club just so he can be adored by the Sky Blue masses?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Doesn't Richard Keys mouth bleed every 28 days?

torchomatic

I have one simple question. What the hell does condudered mean?

dongonzalos

I have one simple question. What the hell does condudered mean?

Ha ha sorry when I post via my phone, the predictive text has a mind of its own and it wont let me preview before submitting so I have to go for it.

Early I put a post and it changed the post to Booby gould and Nicky Quiin

Otis

The white knight term is how i feel Hoffman wants to be perceived. In our current predicament he would rather be viewed as a saviour than the investment banker that he is. I'm willing to give him a chance if it means Sisu go but i'm growing tired of all the tweets and comments from Keyes. Its time for Hoff to speak to the fans and let us know what he knows not 'smash it' Keyes.

All the comments and tweets? Just how many comments and tweets has he actually made?

He just passes on what he hears. If you don't like what he says don't listen! I take all these types of comments with a pinch of salt. Just how many people have come on here saying they've heard this or they've heard that?

People need to chill out a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread