Maximum Biamou (1 Viewer)

higgs

With Goddens injury should we give Max a short term deal as we are short in cover now? Is he the man to fire us to safety?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

fatso

With Goddens injury should we give Max a short term deal as we are short in cover now? Is he the man to fire us to safety?

But I thought people wanted to see Waghorn given another go, and we have Tavares who could be given a try, and we have the options of playing 1 upfront, or even playing no fucker up front.
And if we're being really stupid we could always play Walker up front.

Any of the above would be better than going back to Biamou who has only managed 3 appearances and (obviously) no goals since leaving here.

Frostie

giphy.gif

The Philosopher

Id rather watch Rishi Sunak shit straight into Rees Moggs mouth whilst being held at gunpoint by a caludon centre escapee
If that’s your thing….

But I would let him train with us, unpaid, if he still lives local.

If Gyok gets a ban, Waghorn injured, Walker stays out for a while…..

Unlikely but not impossible

Grendel

Probably only me but this kind of comment just makes me cringe. Mockery of an ex player currently down on his luck - nice one.

Oh lighten up. Biamou if he hadn’t been signed by us would never have even played in league 2. He got lucky, made a few quid, was rather shite and that’s it really

DannyThomas_1981

Oh lighten up. Biamou if he hadn’t been signed by us would never have even played in league 2. He got lucky, made a few quid, was rather shite and that’s it really
Alternatively gave everything for the shirt, was respected for his role in the team by the squad and manager, scored some absolutely key and spectacular goals - and all you now want to do is aim vile abuse at a bloke looking for a job. Have a word with yourself.

Grendel

Alternatively gave everything for the shirt, was respected for his role in the team by the squad and manager, scored some absolutely key and spectacular goals - and all you now want to do is aim vile abuse at a bloke looking for a job. Have a word with yourself.

Vile abuse. Lol. Why is he unemployed?

covcity4life

He played massive part in league 2 promotion and played his part in league 1 promotion too. Was a great signing for this club and will be remembered fondly by any fan who isn't a bit of a bellend

Grendel

He played massive part in league 2 promotion and played his part in league 1 promotion too. Was a great signing for this club and will be remembered fondly by any fan who isn't a bit of a bellend

He was very lucky to have signed for us and that’s it really,

Grendel

Rejoicing in someone being unemployed and wanting to continue to mock and abuse - shows exactly the kind of person you are. It's not a good look for you.

giphy.gif

letsallsingtogether

He was very lucky to have signed for us and that’s it really,
We luckily for us had him, that brace alone at Notts County puts him in our history books forever.
And yes I did like him, and no what you think about any City player really doesnt matter you really havent liked many.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Saw him up power league a couple of weeks back and said he was just getting over a hip muscle injury. Asked if was training with a club and said yeah but couldn't tell me who. Still recovering. Nice bloke
Oh no he took a selfie with a fan! We must hate him!!!

Sick Boy

He’ll be lucky to get another contract in the football league. He was a decent enough back-up player at the lowest point in our recent history in League 2 but the legend stuff that gets bandied about and the “best technique” posts were just embarrassing.

covcity4life

So just to confirm you think he was a decent player in a promotion year.

So literally no reason to dislike him

You like G just love to hate players. Wilson is your current obsession

Users who are viewing this thread