Maximum Biamou (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Offhegoes

NOT that I’d advocate signing him (3 years ago, maybe) but what is McNulty doing now?

30 and without a club.

Did he become a bit of a gargler like Thornton or have I got that wrong?
I know he tripled his wages or something when signing for Reading from us, but I wonder if he thinks now he should of stayed put. He won over the SBA, and Robins clearly knew how to manage him. He was a clever player too, no doubt he would of scored goals in League 1

Nick

Administrator
I know he tripled his wages or something when signing for Reading from us, but I wonder if he thinks now he should of stayed put. He won over the SBA, and Robins clearly knew how to manage him. He was a clever player too, no doubt he would of scored goals in League 1

Shit gambler though.

higgs

What about mcnulty could he do a job while godden is injured on a free?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

1) we are under a transfer embargo
2) Robins doesn’t appear to like bringing people back, once you are gone you are gone
3) I think League one would be more his standard, if we are going to stay up in this division we need people who can play in this division… otherwise we will be in League One

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nuskyblue

would love to see trialist
2) Robins doesn’t appear to like bringing people back, once you are gone you are gone
3) I think League one would be more his standard, if we are going to stay up in this division we need people who can play in this division… otherwise we will be in League One

I think free transfers are OK under embargo. Reading have signed a load while under an embargo....

Grendel

would love to see trialist

I think free transfers are OK under embargo. Reading have signed a load while under an embargo....

No reading could due to the professional standing exemption - that’s not applicable to us

The Philosopher

Agree with most of this but Mr “sky blue blood, but I’m going to Huddersfield” would be a bit of a hypocrite if he had a policy that people couldn’t come back.

pusbccfc

Absolutely not. Like Biamou, well below this level. When you look back at the League 2 highlights, the quality was shite. Many of his goals were shite too.

Grendel

Agree with most of this but Mr “sky blue blood, but I’m going to Huddersfield” would be a bit of a hypocrite if he had a policy that people couldn’t come back.

He would have them back if they are good. Biamou was rubbish

Skybluedownunder

I think it’s more about him resigning players as opposed to himself rejoining.
We clearly had chances to bring back Walsh, McNulty, Dujon Sterling etc but he never seemed to want them.

One exception was Bright but I think that’s cause we missed out on main targets like Scott Twine

shmmeee

McCallum and Giles say hi 👋

Grendel

Biamou was NOT Rubbish. In his last season (in the championship) he was our best striker, when selected. He always gave 100%. I do think that there is no chance him coming back at 31 and after a lot of injuries. However I wish him well at Burton or wherever he ends up. PUSB

Danny likes your post it’s another isn’t it?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread