Latest SCG minutes (2 Viewers)

skybluetony176

The same as sixfields when the telegraph jumped on it at the last minute?

Pretty sure I've said from the start if I'm wrong I'll look silly and more than eat humble pie, but let's not pretend if something happens in a year or do everything is down to them. I dread the thought of when you realise we didn't come back because of their bring city home campaign, no matter how much they will push that.

How is a petition and publishing silly crap from people like psb group and awful Photoshop protests going to get rid of sisu?

You are getting a bit eccentric recently.

I'll throw that straight back at you. How is it going to hinder? Is it wrong to tell them how we feel as a supporter base even if the timetable for them leaving is already set?

skybluetony176

It's highlighted what a fuck up our club is and how it's effected the fan base. How is that wrong? How is that kicking the club? Surely the fact that the stories exist is that someone else is kicking the club? Or are the telegraph just making these stories up? How many corrections have they had to make? How many retractions have they had to make? How many apologies have they had to make?

I have to say I find it really odd that your issue seems to be that these stories are being reported not that they exist in the first place. Why is that?

You never did answer this either Nick. I think its a very valid set of questions. Perhaps you'll be good enough to address them?

Nick

Administrator
I'll throw that straight back at you. How is it going to hinder? Is it wrong to tell them how we feel as a supporter base even if the timetable for them leaving is already set?

How is it going to make SISU go?

It will hinder the club in many ways, for example it will freely publish PSB group throwing things out there like SISU are getting Season Ticket money (and not CCFC) without any form of questioning about it or anything behind it. People will then read it and believe it like it's fact, I'd be more wary of buying things if somebody showed me that all my money was going to SISU rather than CCFC for starters, so to people reading that in the paper they believe it.

It will also hinder the Trust, they moan about having no communication in one breath with the club or Fisher but in the other breath they are on about being a double team with the Telegraph and rejecting his offer of a fans forum. It is all well and good asking questions, but when they send an offer to take over the club but then have a story on standby with the telegraph about it how serious does that look?

Simon has numerous times when I have asked why doesn't he confirm certain things, he has said that it is "up to the reader to decide". Let's not pretend he doesn't know what he is doing. So many people are repeating random things as facts, do you not think that the more people shout about SISU taking season ticket money and other stuff that isn't actually happening the easier it is for them to bat it away? The way to do that would be do some digging to back it up and confirm it and break the story.

Can you tell me how it is going to get rid of SISU and not do any damage to CCFC? Do you think having content writers contacting ex players on Twitter, taking a line from their quote and making 2 articles out of it is going to make SISU go, or do you think that it is done to get clicks?

Nick

Administrator
You never did answer this either Nick. I think its a very valid set of questions. Perhaps you'll be good enough to address them?

It's highlighted what a fuck up our club is and how it's effected the fan base. How is that wrong?

There is nothing wrong with highlighting things, dragging out a 2 line quote from an ex player where they say they don't know much about the situation into 2 articles isn't just highlighting the situation is it?

Surely the way to go about it is to stick to facts, do digging to find out more facts rather than just dangle things in front of people and let them make their own minds up as it is obvious which way it is going to go. I

How is that kicking the club?

Who is the negativity they promote going to affect, SISU or CCFC? Of course people will be angry, but how much of that is from reading articles stirring it up all week and having the PSB group propaganda put in front of them like it's fact? (You would think most newspapers would have a read through rather than just copy and paste, so I'd see why they

Oh, they never did mention the Tifosy stuff did they? Even offered to donate to charity twice over if they did a nice little piece about that (nobody can disagree with that, it isn't political) but people in Hull who haven't put any money onto their gas / electric takes precedence.

Surely the fact that the stories exist is that someone else is kicking the club? Or are the telegraph just making these stories up?

Yes, there are stories that are made up out of nothing.

How many corrections have they had to make?

They dont usually make corrections, they just ignore it when people point it out.

There was a story earlier where it said about SISU planning a bonus or something for playing young players, it was left for a bit and then edited.

Andy_Turner___AndyTurnerccfc____Twitter.jpg

It has now been changed to:

Coventry City are top of one league table and it could pay off

There is this article:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...-news/coventry-city-digest-sky-blues-12294362

That prompted this:

There was the article about the fella who apparently travelled 5000 miles to boycott and hadn't been to a game for over a year, turns out he was in the country for his 50th and had been to the game that week. It didnt get corrected.

Articles are full of inaccuracies and if they get pointed out, then they don't care because people like you will just shout conspiracy. That is just a couple I can think of that are fresh.

How many retractions have they had to make? How many apologies have they had to make?

See above, they don't care because they just say SISU out and people believe everything. Why would they need to retract things? The club's historian has told them an article is incorrect but it stays the same. They are only bothered about clicks.

I have to say I find it really odd that your issue seems to be that these stories are being reported not that they exist in the first place. Why is that?

I have no issue with facts being reported, pushing shit from people like the PSB group and that dodgy photoshop from Jimmy Hills Way just goes to show it isn't just about "keeping people informed".

It has been shown it isn't just about reporting facts and stories, it is going way beyond that isn't it?

I have had more correspondence in the last month or so from the trust with a picture of Gilbert's book in than I have for a while. They are also a "double team" now apparently, stuff like that isn't going to really do much is it?

Back to the point, it is all about agendas. In my opinion the Trust want to run the club, they see the SCG as a step to that so they want to run the SCG to get one step closer. Strange is already there, he acts like he is a football team owner and gives it the big I am when he has no power what so ever. He doesn't want the Trust to get his "power". If the SCG is so pointless, the trust wouldn't have been so outraged and bothered when they didn't get voted as the next chairperson.

Last edited:

Grendel

Like I said. Your fantasy.

To imagine meeting you inside a ground st a CCFC game would be a fantasy. If you were accompanied by council dart I would expect to be locked up for reasons of insanity.

Grendel

Nick it's Friday night - give up arguing with Tony - he's a moron.

smouch1975

Is hadji still with us I haven't seen him for a while I wonder if I still have him blocked
Seen he came off a banning order recently.
Dropped a few c bombs, offered a few folk out.

Then disappeared again.

616f21e7b25816ce192986d018e9c5fd.gif

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

ccfcway

It's highlighted what a fuck up our club is and how it's effected the fan base. How is that wrong?

There is nothing wrong with highlighting things, dragging out a 2 line quote from an ex player where they say they don't know much about the situation into 2 articles isn't just highlighting the situation is it?

Surely the way to go about it is to stick to facts, do digging to find out more facts rather than just dangle things in front of people and let them make their own minds up as it is obvious which way it is going to go. I

How is that kicking the club?

Who is the negativity they promote going to affect, SISU or CCFC? Of course people will be angry, but how much of that is from reading articles stirring it up all week and having the PSB group propaganda put in front of them like it's fact? (You would think most newspapers would have a read through rather than just copy and paste, so I'd see why they

Oh, they never did mention the Tifosy stuff did they? Even offered to donate to charity twice over if they did a nice little piece about that (nobody can disagree with that, it isn't political) but people in Hull who haven't put any money onto their gas / electric takes precedence.

Surely the fact that the stories exist is that someone else is kicking the club? Or are the telegraph just making these stories up?

Yes, there are stories that are made up out of nothing.

How many corrections have they had to make?

They dont usually make corrections, they just ignore it when people point it out.

There was a story earlier where it said about SISU planning a bonus or something for playing young players, it was left for a bit and then edited.

View attachment 6061

It has now been changed to:

There is this article:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...-news/coventry-city-digest-sky-blues-12294362

That prompted this:

There was the article about the fella who apparently travelled 5000 miles to boycott and hadn't been to a game for over a year, turns out he was in the country for his 50th and had been to the game that week. It didnt get corrected.

Articles are full of inaccuracies and if they get pointed out, then they don't care because people like you will just shout conspiracy. That is just a couple I can think of that are fresh.

How many retractions have they had to make? How many apologies have they had to make?

See above, they don't care because they just say SISU out and people believe everything. Why would they need to retract things? The club's historian has told them an article is incorrect but it stays the same. They are only bothered about clicks.

I have no issue with facts being reported, pushing shit from people like the PSB group and that dodgy photoshop from Jimmy Hills Way just goes to show it isn't just about "keeping people informed".

It has been shown it isn't just about reporting facts and stories, it is going way beyond that isn't it?

I have had more correspondence in the last month or so from the trust with a picture of Gilbert's book in than I have for a while. They are also a "double team" now apparently, stuff like that isn't going to really do much is it?

Back to the point, it is all about agendas. In my opinion the Trust want to run the club, they see the SCG as a step to that so they want to run the SCG to get one step closer. Strange is already there, he acts like he is a football team owner and gives it the big I am when he has no power what so ever. He doesn't want the Trust to get his "power". If the SCG is so pointless, the trust wouldn't have been so outraged and bothered when they didn't get voted as the next chairperson.

Nick, you have an unhealthy obsession with the CT

ccfcway

to be fair, you were straight into the CT on page one.

You give them more publicity. I just ignore them

Nick

Administrator
to be fair, you were straight into the CT on page one.

You give them more publicity. I just ignore them

I was straight into the SCG also, it isn't my fault the Trust's method of communication is via the Telegraph.

Users who are viewing this thread