Latest SCG minutes (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

torchomatic

I'm sure a member of the Trust could tell us.

CJ_covblaze

Pretty much as I remember it.

torchomatic

Interesting read so far. Agree about the use of Jimmy Hill's name.

Nick

Administrator
Its a big blur of shite so far.

They asked iamara to go but he couldnt so he will next time.
Nobody has said moz cant go
Garlick and Ward gone

JS: At the last meeting, you were asked whether you would come to an open Trust meeting

TF: I tried to push for that but that wasn’t offered by the Trust, I’m afraid – there were concerns regarding safety or something. I spoke with the police. I know that the Trust spoke with the police. The police were quite relaxed and not concerned with any safety issue.

TF: Quick update is that we continue to look for a solution for a short-term relocation. We are working with Paul Breed and Dave Moorcroft - two people who are helping the club identify sites that may be appropriate in the short term.

The Academy goes in three year cycles. As we speak we have just finished the audit and then we look towards the next 3 years which is what I would think is the term for a short-term relocation

Ideally we would like to co-locate first team and Academy facilities and that is the long-term goal.

Why is moz announcing stuff through Gilbert? Those 2 are quite cosy aren't they?

I notice another article has just appeared on the Telegraph.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
The JHW says this was one full question submitted in relation to MP Damian Collins’ offer to mediate in the Ricoh Arena dispute:

“Mr Damian Collins MP, Chair of the House of Commons Select Committee for Culture, Media and Sport, has recently offered to mediate in the dispute between Coventry City and Wasps over the renewal of playing arrangements at the Ricoh Arena. These talks have broken down because of potential legal action by Sisu that may involve Wasps.

“While it is totally embarrassing to Sky Blues supporters that such mediation should be necessary due to actions of the club’s owners, Sisu, any prospect of resolving this situation must be grasped without delay.

“Has Mr Fisher responded to Mr Collins’s offer and, if so, what is the current position on the mediation process?

This is what appeared on the club website:

“Mr Damian Collins MP, Chair of the House of Commons Select Committee for Culture, Media and Sport, has recently offered to mediate in the dispute between Coventry City and Wasps over the renewal of playing arrangements at the Ricoh Arena. These talks have broken down because of potential legal action by Sisu that may involve Wasps.

“Has Mr Fisher responded to Mr Collins’s offer and, if so, what is the current position on the mediation process?”

Outrage, they took out the silly un-needed digs and answered the actual question.

Captain Dart

By heck a this is a version of the truth which I doubt those that truly love the club would readily agree with!

Nick

Administrator
TF: Just to be clear, there were 20 season tickets confiscated on Saturday. These were fans pretending to be juniors when they were actually adults. This is taking a lot of money away from the club. This is fraud.

Naughty.

Sub

Joy Seppala or Tim Fisher cannot accuse me of not giving them a fair chance to manage our club. I was, I believe, one of the first to get a meeting with Joy and I have exchanged many emails with her, which she has replied to most. I have had many telephone conversations with Tim Fisher and listened to his reasoning as to what he was trying to achieve. To my shame I was listening them both. But enough is enough, when it was clear that Tony Mowbray was to get nothing from the sale of Maddison, because his budget was the same for this season as it was for last season, which was clearly stated at one of our SCG meetings by Chris Anderson, I realised the supporters were being conned.

so TM got nothing from the maddison sale ? wasnt that different from what MV and fisher said ?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
This group should be disbanded with immediate effect. It serves no purpose. It berates people and organizations then immediately takes a confrontational and personal stance whilst complaining it has been bullied

Fans groups should.be inclusive open and encourage communication...... the SCG is not.

What is it in the trust enquiry to meet Seppala that has so got under fishers skin????

Captain Dart

DATE OF NEXT MEETING
JS:
I’m going to leave the date for the next meeting due to the elections for the chairman and vice-chairman. I will send everybody a proposal of how we’re going to do this in the next week.

Well IMHO the important thing is to get rid of Jonathan Strange, it seems to me that he is a divisive character if ever there was one!

Nick

Administrator
Don't see the point in strange, should sack off the lot and start again.

Moaning about the trust not being represented, there are 3 people from the trust listed on there.

It's one big willy wave to get a fancy title, Moz playing games through the Telegraph and being in their pocket.

They can all fuck off and leave it to people like Pat Raybould.

oucho

I just don't understand why people on here criticise the CT, the Trust and others who are trying to assertively hold the club to account, instead siding with those who seem to take the club's side....it's as if any they find any criticism against the club\owners to be repellant and disloyal. Get a grip guys!

olderskyblue

Some valid points on there, some not so valid.

It does appear that TF is allowed to bring politics into the meeting under "current matters" but they frown on the trust doing it.
I think, more than anything though, it shows that Strange is in Tim's pocket, and likes being there.

I must have missed Steve's short stay as chairman of the JHW....I didn't know (or have forgotten) he had been replaced after a few days.

Nick

Administrator
I just don't understand why people on here criticise the CT, the Trust and others who are trying to assertively hold the club to account, instead siding with those who seem to take the club's side....it's as if any they find any criticism against the club\owners to be repellant and disloyal. Get a grip guys!
Probably the same as people needing 3 accounts on a website and post about targeting people's kids I guess.

What is your loyalty to pwkh then? Strange

Last edited:

torchomatic

torchomatic

You know nothing about me beliefs you spineless coward

True just your twitter posts maybe you didn't mean it.

Me a coward? You're the one who deleted the evidence.

hill83

The old 'retweet is not an endorsement'.

I suppose that has to be taken at face value. I 100% don't believe you but there we go.

torchomatic

I re= tweeted not posted

And went on the marches. Isnt retweeting bad enough? So why delete why not leave it there for all to see

I dont tend to retweet stuff i dont agree with but hey that's me.

Steve.B50

And went on the marches. Isnt retweeting bad enough? So why delete why not leave it there for all to see

I dont tend to retweet stuff i dont agree with but hey that's me.

we closed the account as its was a work twitter account and also used by others, however why do you need to go on about it?

you don't agree with my views regarding the owners or my stance involving marches or protests. like so many others and the vast majority of supporters I am sick to death of what is happening to the club I follow. unlike you I try and do something about it and for doing so my head is above the sand so I have to take the flack but not just going to take the death of my club without some sort of fight.

hill83

Steve, come on now. The account was used by others, retweet is not and endorsement. The next stage is saying the account was hacked.

You are sounding like a briefed politician.

Anyway, I'll leave the twitter stuff alone now.

Users who are viewing this thread