Latest SCG minutes (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Only they are.
Really? Crap the psb group say, made up stories about fans going boycotts, so and so ex player gets contacted, briefed and says sisu.

They aren't all actual news.

In fairness, they have.targets to meet so have to, it's the media now

Why not investigate things like how sisu are taking ticket money?

wingy

Don't start giving it loads again, you look like an angry little man.

How is it all best for the club? What's it achieved?

How much was donated? That's been quiet too.

A news paper with the council being the biggest stake holder, wasps a massive advertiser and nobody actually really a ccfc fan there. They want.clicks, they want to hit.click targets.
That is your opinion, have you seriously considered a genuine beneficial reason is possible?

Nick

Administrator
That is your opinion, have you seriously considered a genuine beneficial reason is possible?
What's the reason? You are saying they know something so are jumping on it, I guess they will take credit?

Terry Gibson's perm

I did once, I had my adult one also just in case ;). I was just seeing how easy it would be, walked through fine.

I have been sitting in the wrong seat all season as I hadn't looked at my season ticket and they had given me the wrong seat only noticed when somebody had a ticket for "my" seat;)

Terry Gibson's perm

It does seem that the nastiness is working as it has forced the repulsive Garlick out don't know anything about Ward, I would be glad to see two or three others removed as well especially Scope.

Brylowes

At the moment, it is only representative of people who are physically at the meetings. I think there are about 3,000 trust members, so it can't be said they are all being represented based on 20-30 people physically at a meeting.
Isn't that the same as saying a political party is only representing the other MPs
Who are physically present in the House of Commons, as people who voted for
Them aren't physically there.

wingy

What's the reason? You are saying they know something so are jumping on it, I guess they will take credit?
That's not what I'm saying, I haven't got a scooby but I don't necessarily think they suddenly decided to kick the club some four months ago.
I'm speculating something you are unaware of has made it into their domain.
I'm trying to ascertain If there is any openness to your POV or you have become as rabid as NOPM?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
That's not what I'm saying, I haven't got a scooby but I don't necessarily think they suddenly decided to kick the club some four months ago.
I'm speculating something you are unaware of has made it into their domain.
I'm trying ascertain If there is any openness to your POV or you have become as rabid as NOPM?

I said at the start they may well know something, do you think others would have wind by now? Who would have told them it?

It's hardly rabid when i said that at the start, other people also discussed the same thing.

wingy

I said at the start they may well know something, do you think others would have wind by now? Who would have told them it?

It's hardly rabid when i said that at the start, other people also discussed the same thing.
You don't think you may have whipped it up and created an echo chamber, like the CT comments section?
I'm not suggesting the CT haven't taken a critical stance, just that maybe there's a benign force to it.

Captain Dart

A new initiative...
CzQVkfUXEAEbZYh.jpg

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Only had my season ticket checked once all season, the MK Dons game I think. Never seen them bother with who sits in what block either, which is a little surprising when you consider the pricing band brought back in.

Try getting into block 20 then!

It's been a farce all season!

Brylowes

You don't think you may have whipped it up and created an echo chamber, like the CT comments section?
I'm not suggesting the CT haven't taken a critical stance, just that maybe there's a benign force to it.
It's possible, all will be revealed, hopefully sooner rather than later.

torchomatic

At fishers having tea

Not exactly, I rolled over and was surprised to see there was someone else there in the dark.

skybluetony176

Really? Crap the psb group say, made up stories about fans going boycotts, so and so ex player gets contacted, briefed and says sisu.

They aren't all actual news.

In fairness, they have.targets to meet so have to, it's the media now

Why not investigate things like how sisu are taking ticket money?

So there's absolutely no chance that the CT and trust have taken their current stance because they can see how this will pan out if SISU remain and the only chance that the club has is to get rid of them and quick? It's all down to the CT hating the club and doing anything to kick the club and a dick waving competition for the trust? Is that what you're saying?

I would be willing to bet that when all this does pan out and more details are known there's more chance of both the trust and CT being redeemed for the stance they've taken and you looking like a bit of a burk for the stance you've taken on them than the other way around.

Nick

Administrator
So there's absolutely no chance that the CT and trust have taken their current stance because they can see how this will pan out if SISU remain and the only chance that the club has is to get rid of them and quick? It's all down to the CT hating the club and doing anything to kick the club and a dick waving competition for the trust? Is that what you're saying?

I would be willing to bet that when all this does pan out and more details are known there's more chance of both the trust and CT being redeemed for the stance they've taken and you looking like a bit of a burk for the stance you've taken on them than the other way around.

The same as sixfields when the telegraph jumped on it at the last minute?

Pretty sure I've said from the start if I'm wrong I'll look silly and more than eat humble pie, but let's not pretend if something happens in a year or do everything is down to them. I dread the thought of when you realise we didn't come back because of their bring city home campaign, no matter how much they will push that.

How is a petition and publishing silly crap from people like psb group and awful Photoshop protests going to get rid of sisu?

What's been achieved so far, apart from clicks and book sales?

You are getting a bit eccentric recently.

Terry Gibson's perm

I have been waiting for hadji at the jh statue for about 2 months worth of home games now, he never shows up!

Is hadji still with us I haven't seen him for a while I wonder if I still have him blocked

Users who are viewing this thread