Hamer-top six
Sheaf -top six
O'Hare -top six
McFadz- top half
Dabo-bottom half
Bidwell-bottom half
Rose -bottom half (on a good day)

All the rest league one and two
As much as i believe Godden should have been sold given his age and mainly due to the fact he's injured a lot, he's definitely a bottom half Championship forward for his goal scoring alone. As for Dabo, you don't state which league he's bottom half of, which is probably for the best.

Torquay Sky Blue

As much as i believe Godden should have been sold given his age and mainly due to the fact he's injured a lot, he's definitely a bottom half Championship forward for his goal scoring alone. As for Dabo, you don't state which league he's bottom half of, which is probably for the best.
I see your reasoning for the both of them . Probably frustration with Godden and hope with Dabo has blinkered my decision

The Philosopher

How on earth have you got 'contract extension' from that Tweet?
Perhaps wishful thinking. If we don’t sell him this window then his value goes down in the summer with one year left.

If it costs us an extra £1m to tie him for another year or whatever then it will outweigh the decrease in value in the summer.

Let’s see. Criticise after.

Nick

Administrator
Perhaps wishful thinking. If we don’t sell him this window then his value goes down in the summer with one year left.

If it costs us an extra £1m to tie him for another year or whatever then it will outweigh the decrease in value in the summer.

You have literally just made it up.

Don't get why our fans do this, make random shit up then get upset it doesn't happen.

Grendel

Why would his value go down by a million in a few weeks. If he scores another 10 it goes up

ajsccfc

The emojis are back, home and next and there's references to the Huddersfield game we play at home next week.

Jamie Paterson signing?????

shmmeee

The emojis are back, home and next and there's references to the Huddersfield game we play at home next week.

Jamie Paterson signing?????

Hmmm, maybe a triple signing.

“Back” implies someone who has played for us before, Liam Walsh maybe?

“Home” someone from Coventry, obviously Paterson

“Next” implies a young prospect, perhaps from L1. Likely a CB.

And then obviously Vik because he’s getting a new contract.

Can’t work out the Huddersfield link though.

Excited 😊

AOM

Excited 😊

EFL Championship

uefa-champions-league.gif confirmed

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Excited 😊
Maybe it all just means we are recalling Waghorn

edit : just seen previous post

junglej13

Everton be one to watch at the minute. If Anthony Gordon gets sold and Dyche comes in as expected, I'd imagine Dyche no.1 priority would be a big striker... Possibly Swedish.

JonesBob

Vik is BIG with us and he is now respected in the Championship. Everton were interested because Frank cut his managerial teeth in the Chamionship and he knows how the talented are in this league as opposed to foreign Premier bosses who know nothing about the EFL. If Dyche comes into Everton he has his own favs and I don't think one of them is Vik. Southampton and Leeds are interested in everyone according to the media, so I can't see that happening. The likelihood is that Burnley will come in for him, in the summer, if they are promoted because their boss sees him regularly and rates him.

junglej13

Everton bid 20m for N’Diaye and he rejected it.
That kind of bid comes our way surely we accept?
Hope there is a contingency plan in place. I've said a few times I've always thought Ike Ugbo is a still a target. Suspect he would be an option.

Sky Blue Harry H

£20m and provided we get a (decent) new striker, I wouldn't grumble at that - especially as we know he'll be off in the summer, regardless.

Edit: as long as MR was on board with the decision.

kimbie87

Really think we would have to bring in two players at minimum if we have to replace him. Would almost be impossible with the time left in the January window. If you only bring in one and they don't hit the ground running we are in deep trouble. Get the feeling Doug will still hold off selling though no matter what the offer. He really needs to protect the investment he's just made in the club and it would be a huge gamble to sell and hope we can stay up.

Bojan Miovski would be the stand out replacement for me if we do need to get someone through the door fast.

shmmeee

I’d sell him now for £20m. All about maximising asset value. Can always get a loan and leave out one of the defenders.

Users who are viewing this thread