Expect another delay (1 Viewer)

stgeorge1966

No refunds on pre orders got to be delivered then sent back or took back for a refund or credit note !!!

Balli001

Not surprised at that. If they didn’t do that they’d get people saying they hadn’t had them and demanding refunds or not sending them back when they eventually show up
They would be able to prove if its been delivered though. If it is still showing not delivered why can we not cancel orders? Any other business would allow this if they cant fulfil an order

Balli001

Yeah they can surely find out if it's been despatched or not, and allow you to cancel if not.
If it hasnt arrived by the weekend i am requesting cancellation and refund of all charges, including delivery fee. They cant refuse to cancel an order they havent fulfilled on time.

Balli001

I completely get those who are pissed off that they haven’t received their kits they preordered for their kids but grown men essentially crying on here and X about not receiving their shirts for themselves yet is pretty sad
Its shambolic customer service being called out. Some people could have spent 100s buying shirts 6 weeks ago and still dont know when they will receive them. Apologies if that appears to you to be 'sad'

duffer

I completely get those who are pissed off that they haven’t received their kits they preordered for their kids but grown men essentially crying on here and X about not receiving their shirts for themselves yet is pretty sad

I don't know about "crying", but I don't see why the club should get a free pass on awful service just because they're Coventry City and we support them.

If anything, I think most people have been reasonably tolerant. If it had been any other kind of business most customers would have been cancelling orders and demanding refunds long since.

skybluepm2

It’s more the principle, being kept in the dark and being fobbed off with a broken down truck fable for me

samccov1987

That’s it in a nutshell though, they have had £100’s off people purchasing kits for their kids and they haven’t delivered. The response on Twitter from the club and that wanker Will King speaks volumes.

£100’s of pounds that could have been spent on days out and holidays for families that people have used to support the club.

Honestly think it stinks, reckon I should contact watchdog. Lol

rob9872

Any solicitors on here? Legally where do we stand if we have a receipt for a pre order of 3 shirts but go and help ourselves to 3 off the rail. Is it theft? They can have the other 3 back for sale if and when they eventually arrive. I'm not saying I'd do this, but if I did ....

pusbccfc

That’s it in a nutshell though, they have had £100’s off people purchasing kits for their kids and they haven’t delivered. The response on Twitter from the club and that wanker Will King speaks volumes.

£100’s of pounds that could have been spent on days out and holidays for families that people have used to support the club.

Honestly think it stinks, reckon I should contact watchdog. Lol

Watchdog would send you through to the supplier.

pusbccfc

Any solicitors on here? Legally where do we stand if we have a receipt for a pre order of 3 shirts but go and help ourselves to 3 off the rail. Is it theft? They can have the other 3 back for sale if and when they eventually arrive. I'm not saying I'd do this, but if I did ....

Theft?

rob9872

I don't know that's what I'm asking!

Alex1987

Definitely theft....although I have sympathies

samccov1987

Looks like will has deleted his tweets because of the grief he is getting online.

The guy is a liability only person who’d have him in charge of a company is his brother.

samccov1987

Right decision but clearly their are still major issues with the 3pl.

Love that the fans have forced them into this decision but crazy they hadn’t made it without online pressure. Power of social media

pusbccfc

Right decision but clearly their are still major issues with the 3pl.

Love that the fans have forced them into this decision but crazy they hadn’t made it without online pressure. Power of social media

How is it the right decision to turn down people wanting to spend £50 tomorrow morning?

samccov1987

How is it the right decision to turn down people wanting to spend £50 tomorrow morning?
Because people who have already paid and did so in the belief their orders would be supplied first haven’t received them.

I also suspect that as people still haven’t had dispatch emails that the stock still isn’t available.

jordan210

Why don’t they just set aside some shirts for pre ordered and let people collect them and refund the postage.

shepardo01

Why don’t they just set aside some shirts for pre ordered and let people collect them and refund the postage.
Having been up tonight, there is clearly still an issue with some stock - see my post in "club store opening" thread.

Got a feeling they also expected the poor shop staff to take a lot of flack tomorrow too.

Also, tonight wasn't even busy, I'd estimate looking at my snapshot of numbers, and what was being brought, that they might have sold 100 or so shirts ...if that....

Correct decision I think.

rob9872

The only real surprise from tonight's launch is there aren't photos of the mad hatters there

ptr

It’s a mess we all know that.

But the prats on Twitter arguing with the admin. Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread