Expect another delay (7 Viewers)

hinckley cov

Lesson to us all. Dont pre order anything with them again
Too right they really need to sort things out from season tickets to new kits , I wanted mine for holiday, to late. Now they are blaming a lorry breakdown for none delivery, stop treating us like idiots and sort it out 😖

shepardo01

Anybody willing to have me as their "plus one" if you ordered two tickets?
Want my boys to be able to wear their "pre ordered" shirts on Saturday after missing out on two possible games already!?
Still no despatch notification - boys every day "Daddy, are our kits coming today!??"😪

Would be very grateful (as would my little boys!) if anybody would/can offer this opportunity.
Thanks in hope!!.....

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The Superstore will be launching with this seasons new Home Shirt and many more new retail products with further exciting new products to vastly increasing the product range in the coming weeks and months.

The Superstore will also include a non-matchday Ticket Office (opening next week), with the Ticket Office on matchdays remaining in its current location.

Doug King, Executive Chairman and Owner, said:

“We’re all really looking forward to the launch of the new Superstore this Thursday and welcoming some of our Premier League Package holders and Premium Membership holders to the first night.

“Creating a new Superstore greatly increases the breadth and quality of our retail offering to supporters, both during the week and on matchdays as well. The space is perfect for this and the location near to the Players Entrance will really add to the matchday experience and create a new focal point on our matchdays.”
Following Thursday’s launch night, the Superstore will begin normal trading hours from 9:30am on Friday.

How many points do you get for booking tickets. 🤔

NorthernWisdom

The Superstore will be launching with this seasons new Home Shirt and many more new retail products with further exciting new products to vastly increasing the product range in the coming weeks and months.

The Superstore will also include a non-matchday Ticket Office (opening next week), with the Ticket Office on matchdays remaining in its current location.

Doug King, Executive Chairman and Owner, said:

“We’re all really looking forward to the launch of the new Superstore this Thursday and welcoming some of our Premier League Package holders and Premium Membership holders to the first night.

“Creating a new Superstore greatly increases the breadth and quality of our retail offering to supporters, both during the week and on matchdays as well. The space is perfect for this and the location near to the Players Entrance will really add to the matchday experience and create a new focal point on our matchdays.”
Following Thursday’s launch night, the Superstore will begin normal trading hours from 9:30am on Friday.
I hope it's you stripping the apostrophes out and needlessly capitalising.

rob9872

Sorry everyone I was given misinformation about this discount or the club have changed there mind... I only passed on info I was told..
Hopefully they'll charge the cunts double and they all catch Covid

skybluelee

Still no despatch email. Literally ordered within minutes of the preorder starting. How the fuck can this still be the case if there are shirts available to buy in store tonight?

shepardo01

Still no despatch email. Literally ordered within minutes of the preorder starting. How the fuck can this still be the case if there are shirts available to buy in store tonight?
Same here, one of my orders is just a single bloody shirt (not a mixed order!) This is an absolute piss take!! I just want my two little boys to have an opportunity to wear them on Saturday!!!

rob9872

It looks like they have sacrificed fulfilling preorders to save face and have stock in the “Megastore” for the grand opening tonight and general opening tomorrow.
Amazing that truck made it.

Tbh they have other things to sell and its disgusting service levels not only to have them on sale in the store before pre-orders satisfied which they said they wouldnt, but also they could have used that stock to send out to some of those pre-orders. Really is a complete shit show.

Saddlebrains

Calling it now, the superfans will clear the stock out tonight and there will be fuck all left for the normal opening tomorrow

Sky Blue Pete

From supporters forum chair

Having received a number of communications from supporters, and concerns and frustrations raised on social media I wrote to the club last night as Chair of the Supporters Forum.
Having received a number of communications from supporters, and concerns and frustrations raised on social media I wrote to the club last night as Chair of the Supporters Forum.

Recognising the frustration and annoyance of supporters, I asked the club whether they could contact everyone who has yet to receive a dispatch date and give them a confirmed dispatch date.

I have also asked for a date for our next meeting. I indicated that the shirt issue and the season ticket distribution will both be on the agenda.

shepardo01

Despite the statement trotted out by the club, I haven't heard of anybody having even had a despatch e.mail!!.....
They have been strung along by the retail partner big time I think!
I don't think I've said it on here (😉) but the store opening tonight and stocking shirts (before half of us have got pre-orders) is an absolute piss take too!!

lord_garrincha

At this rate, there may be another smash & grab job going down, like there was at Gallagher Retail Park a good few years back!

jordan210

obviously its great that retail is now done in-house.

But whose fault is this ? SportsPro hummels new UK right holder ? the Club ? Both ?

Is Tynan Scope still head of commercials. surprised how quiet he has been on this.

When was the last time we had a new kit that was in stock in Late July and people got it for summer holidays. Must be years ago now.

rob9872

obviously its great that retail is now done in-house.

But whose fault is this ? SportsPro hummels new UK right holder ? the Club ? Both ?

Is Tynan Scope still head of commercials. surprised how quiet he has been on this.

When was the last time we had a new kit that was in stock in Late July and people got it for summer holidays. Must be years ago now.
I tweeted last night and included Mark Hornby, Tynan Scope and ThisIsYelo (Doug's firm) nobody even responded with an apology. Really poor form.

oakey

I received my preordered shirt last season on 28th June 2022.
I know this because I have a photo (date stamped) of me wearing it.

rob9872

I received my preordered shirt last season on 28th June 2022.
I know this because I have a photo (date stamped) of me wearing it.
Yep, we were similar as had it for the first friendly of the season which was at Leamington, the beginning of July.

Users who are viewing this thread