Expect another delay (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

So more generic bollocks.
I ordered 14th still says pending Mondays a bank holiday so ambitious saying 30th
It's pretty much the statement the club put out before they started to send them out. It is a generic statement from a few days back and is not up to date - eg from yesterday when I sent the message...

clint van damme

Fucking consumers moaning about poor service, if you'd been born Victorian times you'd have been up a chimney or something so just be grateful

Reactions: AOM

oakey

Have there been any new “despatched” emails since the original ones sent yesterday morning?
I got a despatched email at 00.30 (just after midnight).
Ordered 27th July. Tracking by Evri still at the, "We're expecting it" phase.
Home shirt (child xl) + shorts (s)

OldBedrocker

I got a despatched email at 00.30 (just after midnight).
Ordered 27th July. Tracking by Evri still at the, "We're expecting it" phase.
Home shirt (child xl) + shorts (s)
I had that with EVRI a couple of times , even still saying that 2 days after they had been delivered 🤣

hill83

Don’t wash it according to the label either or it might catch on fire.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Ordered my kids kit within half hour of it going on pre sale. Had no email of dispatch yet.
My mate who put a pre order in a few days later has had his delivered......

I don’t work in supply chain, but unless you and your mate ordered the exact same shirt size and same delivery methods, you’re not comparing apples and apples. They will have more stocks of Medium & Large than XS or XXXXL for example.

Worth checking you both ordered the same size/delivery method as that’s the first thing the club will come back with?

samccov1987

What annoys me is the silence from the club. Something has obviously gone wrong as people who ordered on day one ain’t got their shirts. It’s already been delayed a week and still they’ve bodged it.

Just fess up rather than tweeting read the article.

At the end of the day they have taken peoples money and not delivered the goods.

shepardo01

There is somebody in Canada who had theirs, somebody who ordered this week has theirs, it looks like many many first day orders have been missed #chronologically.......

lord_garrincha

There is somebody in Canada who had theirs, somebody who ordered this week has theirs, it looks like many many first day orders have been missed #chronologically.......
I ordered within the hour but had infants/kids kits in there, which is, I am assuming, the reason for me to not receive anything yet, and that is fine. However, if the supplier has told the club it will be delivered in chronological order, then they've taken that at face value and communicated that. They will probably make a statement once they've scrutinised the process.

shepardo01

I ordered within the hour but had infants/kids kits in there, which is, I am assuming, the reason for me to not receive anything yet, and that is fine. However, if the supplier has told the club it will be delivered in chronological order, then they've taken that at face value and communicated that. They will probably make a statement once they've scrutinised the process.
I did two orders (to spread payment) one adult, the other two kids shirts/shorts/socks (not infant)
Neither even sent yet, so more than likely not a stock issue (yet!)
Just plain incompetence by the looks of it ...

scubasteve

I don’t work in supply chain, but unless you and your mate ordered the exact same shirt size and same delivery methods, you’re not comparing apples and apples. They will have more stocks of Medium & Large than XS or XXXXL for example.

Worth checking you both ordered the same size/delivery method as that’s the first thing the club will come back with?

Not the same sizes but both were kids sizes small and medium, so something id assume would be pretty commen sizes. Even still its was supposed to be delivered in chronological order and that clearly isnt the case.

lord_garrincha

I did two orders (to spread payment) one adult, the other two kids shirts/shorts/socks (not infant)
Neither even sent yet, so more than likely not a stock issue (yet!)
Just plain incompetence by the looks of it ...
You'd expected the adult one then.

Most likely scenario:

CCFC: Will deliveries be sent out in line with when they were ordered?

Supplier: Err... yep.

brent-david.gif

MalcSB

These shirts were pre-ordered 6 weeks ago, so they have had weeks knowing precisely how many of which size they needed to despatch first. There is no excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread