Expect another delay (2 Viewers)

shepardo01

They said they would be delivered this week. If mine arrives after today they will have failed.

Never had this problem with House of Fraser.
Think they said pre-orders will be received before shirts in store on Weds (I think!)
So they still have a few days to sort out the shit-show of those that pre-ordered on release day whose shirts still haven't even been despatched yet, without going past what they said. (Still not good enough though!)

Saddlebrains

Think they said pre-orders will be received before shirts in store on Weds (I think!)
So they still have a few days to sort out the shit-show of those that pre-ordered on release day whose shirts still haven't even been despatched yet, without going past what they said. (Still not good enough though!)

No chance they'll have them ready for the store. Watch them put that date back again

shepardo01

No chance they'll have them ready for the store. Watch them put that date back again
Yep... Heard someone say 10 days until the new store opens (yesterday)
Add that to someone saying that they spoke to someone in store on Thursday, who said they don't know when shirts would be in and I think you'd be right SB!!!
Think they'll tie in new store opening with new kit availability....

MalcSB

From 14 August(1 month after my order)

“Meanwhile, as previously communicated, home shirts remain scheduled to be delivered during the week commencing 21st August (i.e. next week).”

So they have already gone past what they said. What a shambles.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

These shirts were pre-ordered 6 weeks ago, so they have had weeks knowing precisely how many of which size they needed to despatch first. There is no excuse.
Yeah supply chains don’t work like that. Hummel would have ordered over 4 months ago. Make yourself Medium or Large quickly and you’ll get sorted. Anyone XL+ deserves to wait for months - shut up eating and join a gym.

Last edited:

MalcSB

Yeah supply chains don’t work like that. Hummel would have ordered over 4 months ago. Make yourself Medium or Large quickly and you’ll get sorted. Anyone XL+ deserves to wait for months, shut the fuck up eating and join a fucking gym.
Still doesn’t explain why orders placed on the day of release haven’t been fulfilled, and I have a normal BMI by the way. Quite a lot of the new shirts I saw today were XXXL.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Still doesn’t explain why orders placed on the day of release haven’t been fulfilled, and I have a normal BMI by the way. Quite a lot of the new shirts I saw today were XXXL.

Apologies. Yeah you’re right tbf, people have paid and been let down. It feels like every year we don’t get the season tickets printed in time and I mean a friend of mine only got his Ricoh Return top two months ago.

As always, I don’t understand the obsession with wearing shirts. The people needing XXXL should be focused on the gym rather than showing off the top.

Balli001

Apologies. Yeah you’re right tbf, people have paid and been let down. It feels like every year we don’t get the season tickets printed in time and I mean a friend of mine only got his Ricoh Return top two months ago.

As always, I don’t understand the obsession with wearing shirts. The people needing XXXL should be focused on the gym rather than showing off the top.
There could be many reasons why people are that size of shirt. Says more about you that you ridicule them tbh.

tom88

No Shirts today and we get deliveries by Evri on a Sunday

ordered 15th July 1x adult 2x children and not one email update

skybluelee

Spoke to the new head of retail guy, Rasoul, in the shop yesterday. He said size small didn’t arrive in the first shipment hence any pre-orders with that size in them haven’t gone yet. Not sure if other sizes were also affected.

The smalls came in on the second shipment on Friday and orders are supposedly going out imminently with priority to those that preordered first.

Would have been helpful if the club’s Twitter account could have been clear about this last week but hey ho.

My order still showing as pending though so presumably they’re not working to shift the backlog over the weekend.

shepardo01

Spoke to the new head of retail guy, Rasoul, in the shop yesterday. He said size small didn’t arrive in the first shipment hence any pre-orders with that size in them haven’t gone yet. Not sure if other sizes were also affected.

The smalls came in on the second shipment on Friday and orders are supposedly going out imminently with priority to those that preordered first.

Would have been helpful if the club’s Twitter account could have been clear about this last week but hey ho.

My order still showing as pending though so presumably they’re not working to shift the backlog over the weekend.
No smalls in either of my orders, both placed on release day. Still nothing. Hope Rasoul is reading this and seeing what a shit-show it is.

skybluelee

No smalls in either of my orders, both placed on release day. Still nothing. Hope Rasoul is reading this and seeing what a shit-show it is.
Yep, the communication has been shocking. Just being up front and saying sizes x, y and z have yet to come in yet and apologies for yet another delay would have been better than the shit being poured out by the Twitter team.

I was told on Thursday that my despatch email had probably gone missing but my order was definitely on the way as I’d ordered on 14/7.

samccov1987

Something has gone seriously wrong with these kits. The fact the club ain’t tweeted anything makes me think it’s worse that we know.

If they arrived late just let people know but they haven’t done that.

It’s another shit show on the list of shit shows this pre season. How can you take peoples money and not deliver the goods?

We’re talking hundreds of pounds in some circumstances.

shepardo01

Club going to give update tomorrow on pre orders....
Hope it is a sensible and satisfactory update.
Said before, I'm a patient man, but having no STs and no shirts for the kids on Saturday, with an obvious f**k up on early pre-orders has wound me up. Kids still asking if "kits will be here today Daddy"....

Bertola

My order was a 2/3 year old kit for my grandson. Got an email yesterday evening saying it had been despatched. Evri delivered today, super prompt. Opened up the package and there's no f*cking socks, just the top and shorts :mad::mad:
That was the case last year too... Socks came a few days later

ajsccfc

Have there been any horror stories about the flowery pre-match top? I fancy getting that rather than one of the kits but if it's a peeling bin bag too I'll not bother

Saddlebrains

Those who's tops haven't came, why don't you just go to the shop this week when they're out, buy it there, then when the delivery comes, send it back?

I know its a ballache but a way around it maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread