Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread - Tuesday 26th Dec (2 Viewers)

Ashdown

We often mess up when expectation and the crowd is high.
For me to feel more confident going in to every game, I’m going to have to see more from our strikers…..or we will be relying on more goals from Midfield again. 🤞🤞

WestEndAgro

Wensleydale Evans
Game Show Applause GIF by ABC Network

shmmeee

Worryingly confident today. That never works out well. I’m going 1-0, frustrating game where they sit off and we struggle to break them down. O’Hare to score cos that seems to be what he does now.

Tommo1993

Nothing is easy in the championship.

We should be expecting to win today.

Both can be, and are, correct.

Happy_Martian

Doubt it - i'll go 28, 787

<cough> We don't "sell out", even when the Press Office says so. There may be no more tickets available but the scoreboard will announce it to be 24,638 :LOL: ;)

Happy_Martian

Everything is perfect. We're on a great run, we're actually scoring goals and no conceding as many. Holiday bumper crowd.

Welcome aboard the SS Sky Blue Titanic.

Predict a repeat of our game against Stoke last season. Hopes high, everything in line. We lose 4-0 but turn it around and have a storming end to the season.

fatso

Any news on Sheaf? Can we expect him to start today?
He's available to start if selected.
Although he's not been at his usual high standard of late, so it remains to see if he gets the nod ahead of Eccles.

I'd also like to see Palmer start ahead of Allen, I think we'll need something special to unlock Wednesdays defence, and KP could do it. (Doubt it will happen though)

clint van damme

He's available to start if selected.
Although he's not been at his usual high standard of late, so it remains to see if he gets the nod ahead of Eccles.

I'd also like to see Palmer start ahead of Allen, I think we'll need something special to unlock Wednesdays defence, and KP could do it. (Doubt it will happen though)

I'd start Sheaf and Eccles if Sheaf is fit.
Bench Allen.
Keep KP to a cameo role.

Users who are viewing this thread