Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread - Tuesday 26th Dec (6 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

I could challenge you on some of that but opinions vary and everyone is entitled to their own view. It's becoming obvious that my view is in a very small minority so that's fine. For me, I can't see the reason for the admiration of them and their support. And it's unnecessary to continue the conversation in this direction as we're likely to be disputing it till next Christmas :)

So to change subject - Wensleydale, Stilton or Red Leicester cheese in a sandwich ?
Refuse to eat that orange shite… it’s not even red!! Anything with Leicester in its title should be avoided IMHO

TomRad85

We're winning this. Have a good boxing day everyone.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

I feel unusually confident that we're going to win today - and although I actually attended a few Sheff Utd matches with a group of Sheff Utd mates in the year they were promoted with Brian Deane, Tony Agana etc, I still prefer Wednesday as a club (yet have no idea why - maybe relates to the '87 quarter/semi-finals at Hillsborough)

AFCCOVENTRY

Quite an important game in my eyes where a win is the only acceptable result today to cap off some brilliant performances on the road. Owls have picked up some form in the last 6 games, so won’t be a pushover, so we need to be right at it today.

wingy

This will be the first time the squad will experience a crowd and hopefully atmosphere akin to the Po so heres hoping, never in doubt!

Gint11

Comfortable home win. Come on, these have won 4 games all season, they are shite. Theyll come to defend, stay tight so it will be down to us to open them up but im fully expecting a home win with the form we’re in. Anything else will be disappointing.

stay_up_skyblues

Dairy-lee Carsley

Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent

ccfcchris

There is no reason why we can't get a good result today. Yes, we need to respect them like all teams but if we play to our capabilities and stay focused we should be ok.
The days of us bottling it on big occasions should be a thing of the past. The team is used to playing to much bigger crowds at home nowadays and the fans will be right behind them.

Users who are viewing this thread