Cambridge United (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Link up play is good. Just no end product

Their number 9, Jordan Slew looks useful
He's the ultimate fraud that lad, no idea now he keeps getting clubs. 4 goals in the last 5 seasons.

Hobo

How long does a bump to your head keep you out for?

In Rugby Union Concussion immediate removal from play or training...21 days recovery from post concussion...taken very seriously due to links with brain malfunction.

stupot07

He's the ultimate fraud that lad, no idea now he keeps getting clubs. 4 goals in the last 5 seasons.

To be fair he is only 22, and has mainly been out in short stints on loan. It's a big fall from grace £1.1m move to Blackburn at 18 to league two football.

Out of interest what ever happened to that striker Bolton poached and had to pay £1m for when he was 16?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

kg82

To be fair he is only 22, and has mainly been out in short stints on loan. It's a big fall from grace £1.1m move to Blackburn at 18 to league two football.

Out of interest what ever happened to that striker Bolton poached and had to pay £1m for when he was 16?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

The one that came on loan to us? Danny something?

stupot07

The one that came on loan to us? Danny something?

No he came from our academy, Tope something? I think Danny ward went to huddlesfield and got promoted with them, sure he moved to another championship club.

kg82

No he came from our academy, Tope something? I think Danny ward went to huddlesfield and got promoted with them, sure he moved to another championship club.

Bloody hell, I do not remember that (about the academy player).

Ward, that was it. Yeah, I remember him going to Huddersfield.

kg82

I remember us a few seasons ago scoring something like 13 or 14 goals in the first 2 friendlies of the summer. We went on to have a crap season. In fact, it may have been the season we were relegated from the Champ. Point being, friendlies mean nothing.

Also, we still haven't got all the players in Mowbray wants.

H

Huckerby

I remember us a few seasons ago scoring something like 13 or 14 goals in the first 2 friendlies of the summer. We went on to have a crap season. In fact, it may have been the season we were relegated from the Champ. Point being, friendlies mean nothing.

Also, we still haven't got all the players in Mowbray wants.

It's their time to experiment and try things out that they might not do in real matches

Hobo

Nice ball played over the top by O'Brien to Thomas, Thomas brings it down well plays in a great low cross, for all the bodies in the attacking half, no one near the cross and chance goes begging. Another example of us having no end oroduct

Love that word 'oroduct'

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Maddison on the edge of the box skins his man and is taken out by an arm (was taken out this time, I'll give him that). Ref gives nothing, until Vincelot argues his point which leads to the red stopping play to give a free kick for dessent I assume rather than a dive as he went on to book Vincelot immediately

kg82

Our possession stats must be quite high today

This is why I'm not that worried. This is the Mowbray way; pass it about and keep possession. We just need players to finish it off and I've every confidence TM will get them.

Users who are viewing this thread