Bradford City Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

Agreed! J Clarke is no centre half, to indecisive and too small. Shite ref.

Marty

Ref is a joke, and hes a prem ref?

It was a pen, but what about the pen we should have had at 2-0 up, on the challenge on fleck. Booking Wilson for having the ball kicked at him.

ecky

Clear handball. Awful defending. Why jump with your hands up? We tried to play out time. Obvious what was going to happen with such a shaky defence

Long ball did us all afternoon, both centre halfs struggled but it's a point away that's the positive

ccfc92

N that c**t will still harp on about Leon being offside, when he was 10 feet away from the keeper

Covstu

poor coverage from SP in my opinion, they are all Bradford even in the mid programme! Surely they would need to even that out!!

The draw hurts at the moment but I would have taken it at the start!

SkyblueBazza

Pressley should be blaming that twat Clark not the Bradford manager. Were lucky to finish with 11 men.

You gotta be fair - if you play against somebody who one the day is better at doing their job than you are at yours...you are going to struggle. Name calling & shouting & booing just makes them more likely to move on (& be careful what you wish for!) without a care for CCFC.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I cant believe we chose on 3 seperate occassions in the last 5 mins for Murphy to clear the ball upfield, with hardly any challenge, for it to come straight back.. the last being a case in point... easy after the event I guess but closing the game out heading for the corner was the option wasnt it.
Mixed emotions- 2 points lost I guess, but equally before the game I'd have took a draw. I thought second half we were the better side, I think we overplay it in the middle of the park sometimes and that costs us.

Ref was awful all game, wasnt he the ref demoted for the Chelsea WBA debacle last week?

Pressley has got to sign at least 2 defenders. I thought Christie,Clarke and Webster were awful. Would have settled for a point before game. Will struggle to hold on to Wilson after another great display on TV

Happy_Martian

Elvis not his usual controlled self in post-match. Would love to know what him and Parkinson were discussing at the final whistle :slap:

SkyblueBazza

Clear handball. Awful defending. Why jump with your hands up? We tried to play out time. Obvious what was going to happen with such a shaky defence

To gain height...the mistake was leaving them up in the melee once he knew he'd been out-jumped...looking for the free-kick IMO - & strikers do not get criticised for it when they do it & lose the attacking initiative. Just hard cheese giving the penalty away & two points. Very costly - BUT a draw there is a good result...we just deserved better in the end.

SkyBlue_Bear83

6 points against Rotherham an Tranmere and this looks a great point

We struggled with Hanson and Reid all game, Bradford reminded me of Port Vale away, predictable and high tempo but we struggled to deal with it at times. We'd have lost that game earlier in the season

Apparently Parkinson said something really offensive to the King

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covstu

Beagrie saying that Clarke was interfering with play on the first goal, how exactly peter???

larry_david

That hurts. Threw that away. Clarke handballing, Murphy booting the ball straight up the middle rather than aiming for the corner/side of the pitch. Thomas backheeling the ball and keeping it in for their player all in the 93rd min? I hope these 2 points dropped don't come back to haunt us.

mark82

I think amongst all the moaning we should also give credit to Bradford. Wells looks a real player and is right up there with Clarke & Wilson as best strikers in the league. Having seen him Today he is better than this level. Definitely a Championship player.

nicksig

Do you gain height by jumping with both arms up? A draw isn't a good result - not when a win was 60 seconds away
To gain height...the mistake was leaving them up in the melee once he knew he'd been out-jumped...looking for the free-kick IMO - & strikers do not get criticised for it when they do it & lose the attacking initiative. Just hard cheese giving the penalty away & two points. Very costly - BUT a draw there is a good result...we just deserved better in the end.

Marty

SS just shown the penalty appeals, non of them were penalties for Bradford, Ours defo was.

saltaire bantam

Both central defences were poo and both teams had 2 good strikers, it made for a cracking game, think a point was fair enough. The ref was ok, sure you should have had a pen, but another ref may well have given you 2 reds. The handball! He knew Wells was lurking and that was a clear & deliberate arm-to-ball.

Thought Coventry were the better footballing side and were capable of playing the last few minutes out, strange you didn't. Think you are being harsh on Clarke, Hanson is bloody horrible to play against, he just grinds defenders down and they make mistakes.

Don't know why PP & SP were so wound up, but PP does seem to fall out with every single visiting manager. Turn out poor, maybe 700/800?

The Reverend Skyblue

Whenever I see Clarke he's an absolute liability at the back, why jump in the air in the 94th minute with your hands in the bloody air, though why the fuck did Conor Thomas keep the ball in play in the 93rd minute I will never understand.
God do we need a centre half, surely this Urquart is better than Clarke.

Clarke did the same against Wimbledon,he plays relatively well for 955 of the match but is really prone to horrendous errors, he just simply switches off totally. best player on the park was Fleck, controlled the ball and a simple forward pass, did that all game and IMO outshone the rest

Users who are viewing this thread