Bradford City Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Theres bound to be a lot of talking points today, so anything that has anything to do with todays game, this is the place to put it. Whats gonna be the score? Whose going to the game? I have to say I cant wait for the game. Early start is worth it :) Quick bacon sarny and im off to white street. See you guys there. PUSB!

torchomatic

I can see the second half. I'm at work for the first first half.

IMO, Leon hasn't been great the last 3 times I have seen him, so I cant see him getting stuck in today, but I wouldn't rule him out on the scoresheet, but I think it will be 3-1 CCFC Wilson, Baker and Moussa with the goals, Hanson for Bradford. Wells hasn't been the same since his injury so I cant see him being as dangerous as usual, but the same as Leon, do not rule him out

shmmeee

got a nasty feeling we are due a loss, so personally I'd settle for 0-0 today

I've had that feeling several times this year and been wrong each time. This is the new Sky Blue future under Pressley, we're never going to lose again!

(1-1 draw)

moleyskyblue

anyone want a stream for this match i always use nutjobeu preety good ,have to find the right crosses on the adverts though to get rid .

Astute

Am awake enough to go to the game. Had 2 hours sleep after a 12 hour night shift but feel OK. One of the rare games for me where I don't have to go on the M6. Won't be leaving until 1pm when wife takes kids to a party and will still get there with plenty of time to spare. Will be in the home end though. A mate has just called me and will be going in with him....... a Bradford fan. Look out for me when we score :D

6 Generations

I think anything but a defeat would be great. Bradford are on a bad run and in the past we have obliged by assisting in ending bad runs. I will take a draw now, but the team have been surprisingly competitive for the majority of this season. Even in the event of a defeat, we will still challenge for the play-offs.

Sky Blue Harry H

Four goals and a red card.

Due a red card too (Baker's iffy tackling if we're up against it?) - mind you, judging by how Cahill only got a booking for a tackle 5 minutes after the ball had gone against Chile (and the TV 'experts' then picked on Chile's iffy tackling) I think the only way to get a red card is decapitation, pulling backa forward through on goal or two of Baker's dodgy tackles both getting a yellow. Hopefully one of their players will see red :(

Ashdown1

3 points today and an accomplished performance would be a real feather in the cap for SP. All that said and as much as we have to have that I'm beginning to wonder if envious eyes from other clubs from higher levels and more stable financial set ups are not beginning to eye the Scot. People keep talking about losing players but this guy has worked miracles on what must now be a low budget.

Astute

Feeling confident. Just been on phone again. Their best defender was in Turkey a couple of days ago on international duty. Didn't play but not the best way of getting ready. He starts a lot of the attacks and gets the occasional goal. Says he doesn't feel confident of even a point. On a bad run as well.

ccfcmad1

Will be a very hard game today against one of the better footballing sides in the leauge a draw would be a good result going for a 2-2 with clarke first goalscorer but hopeing for a win PUSB!!!

Astute

Had a little dabble. Both Wilson and Clarke 40/1 to score in first 10 mins. Good value to me.

skybluejelly

IMO, Leon hasn't been great the last 3 times I have seen him, so I cant see him getting stuck in today, but I wouldn't rule him out on the scoresheet, but I think it will be 3-1 CCFC Wilson, Baker and Moussa with the goals, Hanson for Bradford. Wells hasn't been the same since his injury so I cant see him being as dangerous as usual, but the same as Leon, do not rule him out

Can you not go and watch him then .. :) ..Leon Clarke 19 goals in 25 games our most prolific goalscorer for years .. I don't care about him getting stuck in just care about him scoring..would you prefer him to run round tackling then he would not be in position for when we attacked..I know it's all about personal opinions ..( but I'm right and your wrong..:).)

skybluejelly

Would love one of our players to get a hatrick today ...it's so long since we had one..it would also wipe fat Freddy out of the history books..

LJC_CCFC

Bradford not on the best of runs atm, and we've nothing to fear in this substandard league. They've Nahki Wells who can change a game, whereas we've Clarke, Wilson and Moussa, we have to be ruthless if we are to continue to implement this winning mentality

Grendel

Can you not go and watch him then .. :) ..Leon Clarke 19 goals in 25 games our most prolific goalscorer for years .. I don't care about him getting stuck in just care about him scoring..would you prefer him to run round tackling then he would not be in position for when we attacked..I know it's all about personal opinions ..( but I'm right and your wrong..:).)

He's actually scored 30 in his last 40 league games so we have a player who can average 30 plus at this level. However still some remain unsatisfied.

ExmouthNeil

I'm going 3-1 to us as that seems to be our favorite score... Our boys don't do hat-tricks for some reason so 2 for Wilson and 1 for Baker.

Am really lookin forward to the match but my old sky blue head still keeps tellin me to expect the wheels to fall off, but the boys keep proving me wrong...

PUSB's

skybluedan

Have a feeling we will score 4 today maybe 4-1 4-2. Clarke 2 baker 1 and a defender don't know who

Speng

I'll be happy with a draw 1-1 . As long as we keep
Picking points up we're heading in the right direction ,

Astute

Looks like I won't make this one. Got two punctures. A screw in each. Some w@nker must have put them under my tyres. Can only get size I need by ordering them. Won't repair them as close to edge. Wife out in car and changing suspension on other one. Will check train times but not much hope on a Sunday :(

Astute

2 changes. Depart 14.25 arrive 18.42 only about 100 miles away. fantastic have a good day lads.

A real test today especially from set pieces. They will be trying to get Hanson against Jordan Clarke, so if he and the rest of the team come through this it will be a sign of genuine progress.

Probably 2-2 draw but my heart says 3-1 City

covhead1

I'm going 3-1 to us as that seems to be our favorite score... Our boys don't do hat-tricks for some reason so 2 for Wilson and 1 for Baker.

Am really lookin forward to the match but my old sky blue head still keeps tellin me to expect the wheels to fall off, but the boys keep proving me wrong...

PUSB's

you and 12,000 others, myself included.

I also think 3-1 to us PUSB!

Astute

Raining here whilst working out which tyre is holding the most air. Hope weather is better in Bradford. A win will cheer me up though :)

shmmeee

Feels like every game is "if we win this we've passed another test" recently.

Has anyone got a link for a stream of this?

Users who are viewing this thread