Bradford City Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Joy Division

Absolutely, PP has said he had you watched and knew you wouldn't be able to cope with Hanson, we were certainly direct but much more than normal in the 2nd half. It worked = it's sour grapes. Tbh you should be looking at SP, it's not as if Hanson is unknown, personnel wise you couldn't combat him but tactically you could have, but you didn't.

SP's tactics is to try score more than the opposition. Knows full well with a young right back who's not the tallest playing at centre half all season that we will struggle against big target men. Hopefully we can sort something out in January.

But fair play to Bradford, that did what they had to do to get a result. That's all that matters right?

DazzleTommyDazzle

Absolutely, PP has said he had you watched and knew you wouldn't be able to cope with Hanson, we were certainly direct but much more than normal in the 2nd half. It worked = it's sour grapes. .

To be honest, I thought you looked much more dangerous in the first half, when you were working the ball out to the left a lot.

Whether we cut off that route or PP changed tactics I'm not sure, but I thought that you looked much less likely to score from open play in the second half.

saltaire bantam

To be honest, I thought you looked much more dangerous in the first half, when you were working the ball out to the left a lot.

Whether we cut off that route or PP changed tactics I'm not sure, but I thought that you looked much less likely to score from open play in the second half.

This is true, Reid blows hot & cold and if he's cold then it's Hanson. You looked comfortable but were not, I've lost count of the number of goals Wells gets through Hanson forcing defenders into panic mode, should've pushed the back line higher, you only had Wells with pace to worry about as the game closed. Going backwards v Hanson is a bad idea.

Been reading about Coventry's "style" tbh I didn't really see anything unusual, or good, just a contrast with us. Of the teams I have seen this season I'd say only Wolves and Brentford looked a good bit better than Coventry City, but we haven't played Posh or Orient yet. I think you'll finish top 6 which will be incredible after the points deduction and Sixfields fiasco. As for "style" I've only seen one L1 team determined to play it on the floor come what may, and that was Colchester.

Users who are viewing this thread