Atmosphere (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Worst i can remember since the yawnathons of League 1

Why?

theferret

It was nowhere near that bad. It was flat at the end but decent at the start of the 2nd half and miles better than Bramall Lane the other day and just about every other ground in this league. It was also better than the Swansea game and possibly Albion too.

pusbccfc

Said if months back, they've ruined the corner. Blocking hundreds of seats off and not selling tickets there pushes your lads away.

And, unortunately, the poorly behaved coke head kids create atmosphere. A lot of younger families up there these days. Not what it used to be.

Saddlebrains

Maybe Im just used to the fantastic atmosphere we create usually then because tonight i thought it was shite

Ashdown

Yes it fucked up our momentum big time. Thought we actually played well in the build up play, only one team deserved the 3 points. Atmosphere was ok, needed a goal to spark it off a bit more.

Brighton Sky Blue

The farce of a winter world cup has derailed the season, I've said it before but I'll say it again, fuck FIFA, UEFA and the FA for going along with it.
I wonder if Qatar will let us buy one of those shipping containers as a goalkeeper till the end of the season?

pusbccfc

Screenshot_20221229-225842~2.png

Peterborough at home last season. Block 13 open. Not an empty seat in sight. A complete contrast to now.

It won't be long until they close block 14 like they did in 2010. The safety team will do anything to stop it.

A complete contrast to Stoke, Reading and Huddersfield who listened to their fans and allowed them to sit close to the away fans.

SheafIsGod

The club do what the club always do. Get a good thing going and then destroy it with over the top “safety” measures that no one asked for. Clubs up and down the country manage with just one line of stewards separating home and away fans, but we need 4 empty blocks + netting + police + stewards + reduced seating + militant ticket checks.

Its fucking ridiculous.

pusbccfc

Incidentally, a lot of the people who previously sat in the corner are and have moved to the other side by the away fans in the West Stand

fernandopartridge

The club do what the club always do. Get a good thing going and then destroy it with over the top “safety” measures that no one asked for. Clubs up and down the country manage with just one line of stewards separating home and away fans, but we need 4 empty blocks + netting + police + stewards + reduced seating + militant ticket checks.

Its fucking ridiculous.
They've got a clown CEO, just tell WMP to fuck off

clint van damme

Its fucking ridiculous.

Never thought I'd feed this particular troll but they're spot on

Sky Blue Harry H

Didn't think the atmosphere was that bad (sat in the Telegraph stand). Cardiff had a few noisy spells, but stopped for a lot of the second half - presumably because their team were gash) Thought we outsang them in the second half, although the game was frustrating in terms of 'entertainment' for upping the atmosphere.

Ashdown

Now , from the back of block 17 Cardiff were really quite quiet for most of the game which would suggest it was louder in our end than people are suggesting. I think it all changes as to where you are sat.

Hobo

Worst i can remember since the yawnathons of League 1

Why?

The game orchestrates the atmosphere. I thought both sets of fans gave it a good go at times. Have you ever been to Anfield? The famous Kop? An absolute morgue at times - but they rock up for European nights and put on a show for TV. I have known City silence Old Trafford on more than one occassion.

We were very well managed last night by a team who came for a point. Gyokores met his physical match last night. 26 year old on loan from WBA. Ideal McFadz replacement (my man of the match).

Users who are viewing this thread