You know you’ve reached peak soy boy when (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

*waits with baited breath to see who Ben's tipped over the edge*

Nick

Administrator
I mean who has Ben tipped over the edge here , the guy who posted

Oh it definitely is , you just can’t do it very well , bit of a middle aged “am I right guys “ attitude going on too I sense lol , on a side note I’d say the people (including yourself ) who came onto this thread and started crying about right wingers are the fragile ones on the edge , wouldn’t you .

I'm not crying, I just pointed out they were really, really shit insults. That's the point, it really isn't offensive or upsetting.

Half expecting you to bust out the "snowflake" one next, thinking everybody is sitting at home crying because of saying "cuck" or "beta male" thinking it's an insult.

Evo1883

I'm not crying, I just pointed out they were really, really shit insults. That's the point, it really isn't offensive or upsetting.

Half expecting you to bust out the "snowflake" one next, thinking everybody is sitting at home crying because of saying "cuck" or "beta male" thinking it's an insult.

“Am I right guys “ turns around for his virtual high fives lol , move on nick , going nowhere mate

Evo1883

Shouldn’t this be in off topic now , you know as it’s basically a political debate now lol

Half expecting it to turn into a Brexit debate just not quite sure if that’s the direction we are going , right wing talk usually leads to that , who knows eh

Nick

Administrator
Shouldn’t this be in off topic now , you know as it’s basically a political debate now lol

Half expecting it to turn into a Brexit debate just not quite sure if that’s the direction we are going , right wing talk usually leads to that , who knows eh
I'd rather it stayed on decent insults than that nonsense.

Evo1883

Your mum found the special sock matey?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mums dead actually , died of a brain tumour aged 33 when I was 12 .

To reiterate as it’s not seeping through , I have 2 children And a partner of 13 years , no incel here ...have a great evening :) Nothing more to discuss with you

David O'Day

Mums dead actually , died of a brain tumour aged 33 when I was 12 .

To reiterate as it’s not seeping through , I have 2 children And a partner of 13 years , no incel here ...have a great evening :) Nothing more to discuss with you
Fo shizzle.

David O'Day

Jaffa lol
Description
Incels are members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner
Bingo. They are usually alt right weirdos who call other people this gs like soy boy and beta. It's an attempt to hide their own issues.

Evo1883

Bingo. They are usually alt right weirdos who call other people this gs like soy boy and beta. It's an attempt to hide their own issues.

When I do the test to see where I lie politically. Every time (done them several times ) it comes out centre right .
Literally the smallest dot off centre you could imagine .
Always voted labour too , but Wont vote Corbyn (won’t go into it on here )
Moral of the story I’m a centrist , and im not “alt right”

Nick

Administrator
It's men who blame women for the fact that no women what to date them.

There's tinder for that nowadays, they won't ever know the struggles.

Put them down instantly. Its got out of hand since bullying was banned.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Is an incel a Jaffa? Can we say Jaffa still or is it firingblankist?
Is any of this thread going to be in English?

David O'Day

When I do the test to see where I lie politically. Every time (done them several times ) it comes out centre right .
Literally the smallest dot off centre you could imagine .
Always voted labour too , but Wont vote Corbyn (won’t go into it on here )
Moral of the story I’m a centrist , and im not “alt right”
Fo shizzle. Centre right but voted labour

Liquid Gold

From what I've figured out. An incel is a male who is frigid and scared of women.

Instead of just saying they haven't got anything about them, they blame women for it.

I bet they wank over Japanese cartoons.
They blame feminism for women not wanting to sleep with them not that they're covered in wotsit dust and crusty pants in their parent's garage.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

From what I've figured out. An incel is a male who is frigid and scared of women.

Instead of just saying they haven't got anything about them, they blame women for it.

I thought only women were frigid, but that's the 1970s sexist old fashioned small minded schauvanistic twat in me .

David O'Day

Pretty much

Users who are viewing this thread