Yeovil Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

And if its any consolation, Rugby, Leamington and Nuneaton all losing, Stratford are winning

SBS

So we should leave out a player with a good scoring record.for us and nearly the division top scorer for a player that isn't?

What? Have I said he's shit or shouldn't be in the team? I said I wish his movement was better and if it was he's probably score more.

Happy_Martian

final whistle

Brighton Sky Blue

Another defeat to a tinpot team at home. Won't be long before we become one at this rate-bitterly frustrating.

junglej13

That is first time in a long while when you felt everyone could have packed up and gone home at half time. We never sounded like scoring.

InterSkyBlues

Cheer up. It was disappointing but they didn't play that bad. Shame robins took sheff off, bakes had a mare. Thought jennings was good and elliot looked ok as well.

Could someone show christie how to cross the ball tho.

FinnishSkyBlue

we have nothing to lose so how about bringing philliskirk on for the rest season, maybe he could convert some of the chances. at least he has to start against crewe in the second leg with clarke or elliott, that'd be a perfect game to give him a proper chance.

RichieGunns

Need pace! Elliott did well really disappointed!!

I'm disappointed for Eilliot. That's two games now where he's come on and done everything he can to get goals and two games where he's come against goalies that seem to be on fire.

I want Robins to take Clarke off. The man needs a jolt to his system as at the moment I think he believes his place is secured.

He needs to be playing like the whips of hell are lashing at his feet because he just isn't doing that for me right now!

Elliot up front for me and even giving Philliskirk a go.

At the moment Clarke just isn't impressing me one bit...

Users who are viewing this thread