Yeovil Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Half time......

Grendel

fecks sake. Why is Leon Clarke playing. What is he??? he is too slow for through balls and too weak to be a target man. Id rather have ROD up front, fecking rubbish.

The most stupid comment ever. Remind me who scored 2 in the last league game.

InterSkyBlues

Problem is I can't see us scoring. Hope I'm proved wrong.

Some really good football from the boys and we should be 2 0 up. Ah well......

Otis

Deja vu. Though not as dominant, this is a bit like Crewe all over again. Our defending simply isn't good enough and they are throwing bodies all over the place in their penalty area to thwart us. Very frustrating cos at times we are playing well.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

junglej13

It has all sounded very laboured and hard work. When was the last time McSheffrey had a positive contribution on any game?

Grendel

So glad we are no longer 4 4 2 sky blue Taylor. This is much more exciting. We are so in control and stopping the opposition.

valiant15

And here was me feeling guilty missing the game cos im back down in paignton for a few days lol. Is our season coming to an end today?

Davo

fecks sake. Why is Leon Clarke playing. What is he??? he is too slow for through balls and too weak to be a target man. Id rather have ROD up front, fecking rubbish.

Are you for real?? Look at the league one top scorers chart!

Grendel

It has all sounded very laboured and hard work. When was the last time McSheffrey had a positive contribution on any game?

He was man of the match in midweek and is always providing the best attacking option.

Grendel

And here was me feeling guilty missing the game cos im back down in paignton for a few days lol. Is our season coming to an end today?

You are missing very little. Ultimately our fixation with the most pointless cup competion ever is going to cost us. The team looks laboured and tired.

SBS

He might have scored two, but he still wasn't very good. Was surprised that Eakin called the Sheffield Utd game the best team performance of the season last night, we were poor second half. I like Leon and he clearly knows where the goal is, but his style of play reminds me of Stern John and (edit) I think we need his movement to improve or someone of similar build with more movement.

Last edited:

devonrich

Come on everyone. We are creating plenty of chances. It is frustrating few games but rather this than creating nowt and playing shite. We have to stay positive, get behind them and not spread panic into ranks. We are a bloody good team in this div with the best English manager. we filled our magnificent stadium for a tin pot cup and we have still had bigger honours more recently than teams like Newcastle and west ham.
Secong half prediction - CCFC 3 - Tractor boys 1

Brighton Sky Blue

Win away at MK Dons, lose at home to Shrewsbury. Win away at Sheff Utd, lose at home to Crewe. Makes no flipping sense.

Grendel

I'd prefer Elliot up front!

At least he makes his own chances rather than waiting for someone to make them for him!

Based on the fact Elliot scores one in 5 and Clark 3 in 5? Blaming the strikers is pointless. Baker lost the ball they broke with purpose edjuingele was appealing offside and they scored.

Otis

Come on everyone. We are creating plenty of chances. It is frustrating few games but rather this than creating nowt and playing shite. We have to stay positive, get behind them and not spread panic into ranks. We are a bloody good team in this div with the best English manager. we filled our magnificent stadium for a tin pot cup and we have still had bigger honours more recently than teams like Newcastle and west ham.
Secong half prediction - CCFC 3 - Tractor boys 1

As things are now I'd take the draw to be honest.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

skybluenewman

I agree about the comments on Clarke. Get him off i don't rate him at all. His goals could have been scored by any professional in any league. There is nothing special about him what so ever, he's slow, lacks control and doesn't look bothered. Yes he is top goal scorer but not for long mark my words just feel he's had a lucky season so far

stupot07

Overall an even half. Yeovil aren't a bad outfit. Moussa is probably the pick of the bunch. The rest pretty average. Adams and macca not in the game. Midfield not dominant enough against yeovils 442.

So glad we have 3 central midfield options on the bench....

harvey098

It was Leon Clarke, is that dementia or old age? Any half decent striker would score EVERY game in this team with the chances we create. He wastes so many opportunities, if AT had signed him you would be slating him.

RichieGunns

Based on the fact Elliot scores one in 5 and Clark 3 in 5? Blaming the strikers is pointless. Baker lost the ball they broke with purpose edjuingele was appealing offside and they scored.

No based on the fact that he makes more of a bloody effort!

But for Crewe keeper on Tuesday, Elliot would have had a hattrick!

Clarke didn't impress me at all on Tuesday. Waiting for people to make chances for him!

Elliot made his chances and that deserves a start in my book any day!

SBS

Oh dear.....

You're missing the point. He scored in the first half and a rebound in the second. That was about 10 seconds of a 90 minute match. The second half was pretty much all Sheffield Utd, he kept losing it and putting pressure on the defence.

Users who are viewing this thread