Yeovil Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Astute

You're missing the point. He scored in the first half and a rebound in the second. That was about 10 seconds of a 90 minute match. The second half was pretty much all Sheffield Utd, he kept losing it and putting pressure on the defence.

And you're not missing the point?

Clarke scored twice. We won 2-1. How many players other than Clarke have scored the last few games?

RichieGunns

You're missing the point. He scored in the first half and a rebound in the second. That was about 10 seconds of a 90 minute match. The second half was pretty much all Sheffield Utd, he kept losing it and putting pressure on the defence.

I agree with you SBS!

In the Crewe match he was none existant for most of the game and the only times I actually saw him do anything, it invariably ended up with him loosing the ball and putting preasure on us.

Elliot was all over Crewe and should have scored but for their keeper!

He does so much more in the match and I'm glad he's on now!

dadgad

You're missing the point.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Clarke may actually benefit from 442 and a partner like Elliot but in this formation he needs to be able to hold the ball up and link better. Not his game.

Happy_Martian

Elliot against the bar

harvey098

Clarke scored twice. We won 2-1. How many players other than Clarke have scored the last few games?

He's played as a loan striker in majority of his games this year. Bit like saying "how many other players have made a great save apart from joe murphy"

Grendel

He's played as a loan striker in majority of his games this year. Bit like saying "how many other players have made a great save apart from joe murphy"

Same as mcgoldrick then?

Happy_Martian

crowd: 11277, about 10.500 Cov

Happy_Martian

Notts County 1-1 Crewe

Happy_Martian

Bradford 0-1 Gillingham........ Cody scores again

Shrewsbury 0-1 Sheff Utd..... Michael Doyle :/

SBS

I know what happened. I'm not saying he can't finish, I just think he'd score a lot more if his movement was better.

Happy_Martian

Orient now 2-0 up against Tranmere

FinnishSkyBlue

after the fuck up by thorn and shaw it was always going to be too much to close the gap but looking the bigger picture; we wouldn't have robins without that early season fuck up. so bring on the next season, a few new signings and offload some deadwood and we'll get an automatic promotion.

Astute

I know what happened. I'm not saying he can't finish, I just think he'd score a lot more if his movement was better.

So we should leave out a player with a good scoring record.for us and nearly the division top scorer for a player that isn't?

Happy_Martian

Jason Scotland just scored for Barnsley, how many is that he's got now ?

Happy_Martian

think 5 mins left..... 4 more chances likely, unlikely to score :facepalm:

but really hoping I'm wrong

Users who are viewing this thread