Transfer Rumour Yasin Ayari (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

Whether in a box or two up front, we tend to press as a three up top out of possession.
Idiotic fans got it in their mind that Palmer is the laziest player of all time now and that he stands still and goal hangs when we lose the ball

shmmeee

Idiotic fans got it in their mind that Palmer is the laziest player of all time now and that he stands still and goal hangs when we lose the ball

They have these weird rule sets as well. “Plays wing back, must be a defender” “Plays ‘CM’ so is completely interchangeable” etc.

Same with the RWB not bombing on, we’ve complained about five people in a row not doing it. Perhaps it’s Robins instruction.

PVA

His defensive stats were amongst the best in the league last season.

You can say he fades and struggles to last 90 mins, that's a fair criticism.

But the notion that he's lazy out of possession is such bullshit.

As if Robins would keep picking him if he just ambled about not pressing or working hard.

covcity4life

His defensive stats were amongst the best in the league last season.

You can say he fades and struggles to last 90 mins, that's a fair criticism.

But the notion that he's lazy out of possession is such bullshit.

As if Robins would keep picking him if he just ambled about not pressing or working hard.
They pick and choose when robins opinion is to be trusted lmao

Grendel

They pick and choose when robins opinion is to be trusted lmao

Yet when Jamie Allen was virtually first name on the team sheet and described by robins as technically highly skilled?

Grendel

What about it? You made up a narrative that I hated Allen because I saw through your hate for Palmer, jwe and dabo etc(pattern in that list somewhere...)

You love bringing up robins when JWE was dropped but when anyone you dislike is picked by robins you stay quiet.

Again you are making up accusations of racism - nobody hates anyone - hate is an absurd word to use

I was one of the few who defended Dabo at the end so it’s not accurate

Grendel

I never said anything about racism. Guilty conscience?

ok you said there’s a pattern in there somewhere - what’s the pattern?

The fact you think racism is a big joke to make light of says a lot about you in afraid

Greggs

Don't think racism is a joke. I judge players on how they play not skin colour.

You should try it. It's nice to be able to like Palmer and mcfadz at the same time!
You're an embarrassment.

covcity4life

They’re all Londoners. I take it G was scarred by Only Fools and Horses in his student days
So many different patterns to be found. Lazy to use race card as per usual from those 2. Don't forget Greggs having a go at hill over racism too.

So sad in today's day and age

Medievil

Grendel

Don't think racism is a joke. I judge players on how they play not skin colour.

You should try it. It's nice to be able to like Palmer and mcfadz at the same time!

So I judge players on their skin colour?

Grendel

You insinuated you do by bringing racism up. God knows I didn't!

I'm gonna assume you ain't then? Good lets move on. Plz don't bring it up again.

You said there was a pattern and mentioned 3 black players and asked people to judge me on that - so what did you mean by that comment? I won’t let this go now as you reach children and believe me you won’t for much longer unless you retract instantly

Greggs

You said there was a pattern and mentioned 3 black players and asked people to judge me on that - so what did you mean by that comment? I won’t let this go now as you reach children and believe me you won’t for much longer unless you retract instantly
Do it. Let me know who he is when you find out too please.

covcity4life

1) they are Londoners

2) this is a shared account. I am covcity4life cousin. I made any posts you are not happy with not my cousin who is a teacher.

3) you are also blocked now for threatening my cousin over football posts he didn't make.

usskyblue

laughing-come-see-this.gif

TomRad85

1) they are Londoners

2) this is a shared account. I am covcity4life cousin. I made any posts you are not happy with not my cousin who is a teacher.

3) you are also blocked now for threatening my cousin over football posts he didn't make.
I can't be the only one who's still laughing at this

Genuinely one of the best posts I've read on here

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Briles

1) they are Londoners

This sounds like a Roy excuse 13fedaa3-bcd9-4c27-adab-c2c2123bfa35_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread